Frisco Plush, Teaser, Ball & Tri-Tunnel Variety Pack Cat Toy with Catnip, 20 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. A bundle of excitement just for cats—comes with 20 assorted engaging toys to bring on the playtime fun.
- Provides a variety of cat-preferred play options with the classic toys cats love, including catnip-filled kickers, fuzzy mice, crinkly pom-poms, rolling balls, a teaser wand and a collapsible mini tri-tunnel.
- Great way to provide cats with the daily exercise and mental stimulation they need. The play tunnel doubles as a hideout spot or nap retreat.
- Perfect for adult cats and kittens alike, and for single or multi-cat homes.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from stimulating cat toys to adorable apparel, to sturdy cat trees. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
- Made by Frisco, a brand you can trust, available only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco 47-in Foldable Crinkle Play Tunnel with 2 Windows$16.94Chewy Price$16.09Autoship Price
- Frisco Bee & Leaf Cat Tracks Cat Toy with Catnip$10.09Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$16.57Chewy Price
- DealHartz Just For Cats Peek & Play Pop-Up Tent Cat Toy$10.48Chewy Price$10.97List Price
- DealFrisco Peek-a-Boo Chute Cat Toy, Blue Tunnel$9.44Chewy Price
- Frisco Unicorn & Rainbow Cat Tracks Cat Toy with Catnip$10.09Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fabric Teaser Cat Toy, Retro Circles$4.51Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Hot Pursuit Electronic Concealed Motion Cat Toy, Blue$16.42Chewy Price$34.17List Price
- PetFusion Ambush Interactive Electronic Cat Toy$22.95Chewy Price$25.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Sisal, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Crinkle, Variety Pack||Crinkle, Catnip, Feather, Variety Pack||Catnip, Crinkle, Variety Pack||Outdoor, Crinkle, Catnip, Exercise, Feather, Variety Pack||Catnip, Crinkle|
|Toy Type||Balls, Chasers, Tunnels||Tunnels, Balls, Mice Toys, Chasers, Plush Toys, Teasers & Wands||Chasers||Chasers||Chasers|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
509 Customer Reviews
I believe I got this set on sale because of my cat's first birthday after beginning a relationship with Chewy. She was still new to me and hadn't shown a real interest in toys or playing, but I figured I would try it out anyway. I'm so glad I did! I found out that she loves wands more than anything in the world, and both the green and blue mouse are very well loved. The blue one in particular I find in the most random places after her solo play sessions. She likes the crinkly balls well enough. No interest in the longer kicker toys, or the jingly rolling ones. It's great that I've figured out exactly what she likes now. And above all else, she ADORES the play tunnel. It was love at first sight. I think it both makes her feel safe and like a ferocious hunter. She has incorporated it into her zoomies and it is so funny watching her run in one side and out the other at light speed. I like to dangle wand toys in the top hole and she goes crazy for it. Overall this was worth every cent, and even the things that she didn't use were great to donate to my local humane society.
Love at first sight
We had just gotten two new kittens that we rescued from the streets. We also have a very existed German shepherd that just wanted to play with them. So we kept or they stayed upsets and Zues was able to side on the stairs and watch. I got this, because there was so much in the package. They loved it! There was so little bells and balls they were able to run all over the upstairs. The little blue thing has a whole in the top and they just flop in and put of it and attack each other. It's a great package deal for any new kitten.
Love this toy pack
First of all, this toy pack is a great deal for your money, so many toys. But, I got this as a gift for my sister who adopted two kittens and they have been loving it. The tunnel and mice have been the biggest hits, intrigued but still a little unsure about the louder jingly toys, but they are young ones gaining confidence in their new environment. I recommend this toy to any owner of a playful cat.
Cats Love it!
Our three cats love this thing. They dive, play, roll, attack, all the things cats do. They slide it around our house easily and it makes it even more fun for them to play in. When I bought it, I thought it was a big bigger than it is, but they love it so no complaints.
A squishy tunnel but a great variety pack!
Overall, I think this is a great cat variety pack. It has a nice assortment of toys with different textures. The tunnel was a bit different than I expected. The middle part (near the top hole) tends to collapse in on itself and isn't as sturdy as I thought it would be. That said, my cats seem to love it all the same.
He loves it! It's a hit!
I ordered this for a little kitten that was rescued and is very shy. I thought it was a good introductory package. He loves the tunnel and actually, it helped him come out of his shyness. He plays so hard and takes cat naps in the tunnel. The wand from the package was his favorite! But as he grows he also likes the stuffed mice and the kicking sticks. There is a huge variety to choose from and so I will try to introduce other toys to him as he grows!
Hide n' See fun
Our kitten loves to play hide and seek and to pounce on the ribbon strings dangled in front of this tunnel. Was a great buy. Surprisingly has lasted up well so far even with rough play by the kitten.
2 years in, still holding up
I got the tri tunnel and variety toys when I got a kitten in June, 2020. It's now been over 2 years and the tunnel has held up well and we still have all the toys. I have 3 cats and it gets a lot of use. The toys were good when I had kittens, it was worth the money. I will replace the tunnel soon because there are starting to be tears in the fabric, but 2 years with 3 rowdy cats is a pretty good run. It is a bit on the small side, so not the best if you have a huge cat, mine are all 8-11 lbs and use it all the time.
This set has been so wonderful and useful for my two kittens. I didn’t have to struggle to hand pick different types of toys that would have cost way more than this whole set combined. The kittens love the tunnel and can’t get enough of it. My little Mocha is still to this day obsessed with the green ball with feathers. She has since torn the feathers off, but still carries the toy around like it is her prize possession
Wow!!!! So much kitty playful joy
Oh my goodness did the "over" come in on this assortment! I've been distributing it to my three cats little by little. I haven't even given them everything, but they're having so much fun that I felt compelled to write my first review on Chewy. My cats are usually indifferent to catnip, but two of the three love the little green stuffed mouse like crazy, and they're trying not to let the 3rd cat see that. The tunnel is a lot of fun, especially combined with wand toys dangled through the top middle hole or at different openings. They've also been enjoying the various little balls a lot.