Frisco Quilted Plush Dog Crate Mat, Gray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for crates, carriers and kennels at home or on the go.
- Soft foam padding and polyester fiber bolster for extra cushioning.
- Cushioned bolster is filled with polyester fiber for added support and makes a comfy headrest.
- Machine washable and dryer safe for easy cleaning.
- Comes in a variety of sizes and fits most standard-size crates 18-54 inches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Eyelash Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Sand, 24-in$15.20Chewy Price
- MidWest QuietTime Geo Print & Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Gray, Medium$29.11Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Couture Ashton Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Plum, Medium$21.37Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- DealFrisco Dog Crate Mat, Dark Gray, 30-in$27.37Chewy Price
- Frisco Gray Basket Weave Dog Crate Mat, 22-in$9.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Deluxe Micro Terry Dog Crate Mat, 36-in$23.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- DealFrisco Mocha Swirl Dog Crate Mat, 22-in$10.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Micro Terry Dog Crate Mat, Taupe, 42-in$31.00Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Blue Paw Print, 30-in$19.25Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Heavy Duty Dog Crate Mat, Gray Linen, Large$27.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fashion Plush Double Bolster Dog Crate Mat, 22-in$11.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
95 Customer Reviews
Really soft but too small
Nice soft pad but it is too small, doesn't come close to covering the bottom of my 24x36 crate. Description says the pad is 23 inches wide, which I thought I could make work, but it is 21.5 inches wide at best (I measured it).
Good crate mat
This is the second one of these I have purchased. The first is about 2 years old and held up well. I use one in a crate and one in the family room just as a bed. My dog has not chewed them up like some others. They are washable. It is not that thick so I just put them over a small rug. This makes it more comfortable but keeps the size easy enough to wash and dry. My Brittany really likes them which is all that matters!
Nice crate mat, not for dogs who chew
I really liked this crate mat when we first got it. It fit perfectly in our puppy’s Frisco crate. She even seemed to enjoy it and snuggling with the raised bumpers. However, since she’s a GSD, she likes to chew and I noticed she started to pull up the corners and chew on it. So I had to take it out so it wouldn’t be in shredded. I’m sure this is great for some dogs, but not for those who like to chew a lot. I’ll probably have to order a different kind for her.
Lasted one night
My 9 month old husky normally doesn't chew up her bed overnight, but she was able to chew open a corner and I found her kennel full of fluff. The last bed we had for many months and many washings, so I may need to reorder that one.
Frisco dog crate beds
I buy this brand every couple years for my dogs and they hold up great even in the washing machine. Best mat for the price and great quality.
Long lasting and easy to clean
We've used this ever since our pup came home 2 months ago. It is easy to wash (one accident) and easy to clean with a vacuum for maintenance. He does sometimes chew on it, but hasn't gotten through to the stuffing yet! We bought for our 30-in crate, but it easily folds if you have a divider in yours. Our pup actually enjoys sleeping on the folded part like it's a top bunk!
Simple & Fit
This bed is just the right price. It is nothing fancy but gives a bit of cushion without over heating the dog. My dogs do not like this beds in their kennels as it does not give them enough support to stand up and turn around or they get too hot. This was a great buy for us.
Not for Aggresive Chewers
I originally bought this mat because I thought it would be thin enough not to encourage my dog to chew, but I should’ve known my dog better. She chewed the cotton stuffing lol I out of the bolster the first night she had it which in turn ripped the corner open exposing the bottom of the mat as well. Great mat, just not durable or made for chewers.
Not In My Crate
I bought this mat for my puppy’s crate bottom but she prefers to sleep on her bed in the crate. And when she and I head to my bedroom when it’s time for me to turn in, she lays right next to the bed on this mat - falls asleep quickly - and rarely moves from it. Comfy, cozy, and light in weight. We LOVE IT.
Sir Bentley gets spoiled again!
My little dog now has his own bed in our bed, one in the sewing room where I spend most of my day, and one in the living room for when we are watching T.V. I just love spoiling my baby with things from Chewy.com, and this one is so plush and the perfect size for a Yorkie!