Frisco Retro Waffle Box Hide & Seek Plush Puzzle Squeaky Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Waffle box puzzle toy features six individual toys for pups to play with.
- Includes a waffle box base with three waffles and three strawberries.
- Features a squeaker in each plushy toy to keep your dog interested in solving the puzzle.
- Exercises your dog’s mind, keeps their thinker active and helps them beat boredom.
- Cool, retro arcade design brings some flashback fun and cuteness to their toy collection.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Magical Castle Hide & Seek Puzzle Dog Toy$14.68Chewy Price$18.12List Price
- DealFrisco Camping BBQ Grill Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Valentine Box of Chocolates Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$9.58Chewy Price$11.98List Price
- DealFrisco Chicken Coop Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$15.20Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Brunch Breakfast in Bed Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$9.36Chewy Price$14.98List Price
- DealFrisco Blender Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$14.28Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Gym Bag Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$10.19Chewy Price$12.74List Price
- DealFrisco Chicken & Waffle Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$10.18Chewy Price$12.72List Price
- DealFrisco Coral Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Dog Toy$13.96Chewy Price$15.51List Price
- DealFrisco Retro Microwave Dinner Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$8.46Chewy Price$11.76List Price
- DealZippyPaws Zippy Burrow Pig Barn Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Exercise||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Crinkle, Exercise||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
love this toy!
We now have two waffle boxes, some chicken leg refills (because chicken and waffles), and the popcorn ball bucket and the dogs ADORE the process of me 'cleaning up' by putting all the smaller babies in the box, then throwing it across the room for them to go fetch and re-mess up the house. The strawberries are just the right size for my 6lb terrier mutt to tote around like a security blanket (a squeaky security blanket)
Her favorite toy
We’ve bought two of these now. My pitty LOVES it. She likes sniffing and pulling out the waffles and strawberries from the box. She doesn’t destroy the waffles, she likes to carry them around and nibble on them. The toys stand up well, but she doesn’t try to destroy it either (she tears up all her other toys, this is just her favorite so she doesn’t). This would not stand up to a tough chewer so if that’s what you’re looking for, this isn’t it.
Adorable puzzle game (Supervise chewers!)
I have to keep an eye on her to prevent chewing (as it won't hold up to that), but this is working as a good puzzle game! She's not great at pulling out the individual toys, so what I do is add large treats, mixed between the toys. She picks it up and repeatedly turns it over to make treats fall out. Then she has to pull out a few toys to reach more treats. She loves that each piece of food has an individual squeaker. She plays with them a little, but she still loves to chew soft toys so I have to keep a close eye, unfortunately. This has taken some minor damage. It's also adorable! Huge props for that.
Will make you laugh
Our dogs love this type of hidey toy. This one did not disappoint. It’s hard not to laugh when you find a waffle on you pillow at night.
I ordered these toys for my Grandpup who came home from the hospital so he would have fun. He enjoys the Hide and Sneak toys. I’m thankful Cheey provides these toys.
puppy loves it
My 6 month old pup has so much fun with this toy. He loves pulling the waffles and strawberries out and it’s a fun interactive way for him to play with us. Pic of him patiently waiting for me to throw it just bc he’s so cute!
The waffles and strawberries are quite large and perfect for my big dogs. My 3 year old dog gets bored easily and loves to pull these "treats" from the "box". Then, she has multiple toys to play with. The quality is durable and it is very fun and entertaining.
Great for treats with a little work
I use this to give my 60lb mix breed treats. I put a variety of sizes and textures if treats in with all the little toys stuffed in. He's typically a fan of unstuffing toys but with the treats in, the toys just serve to make it challenging. Once all the treats are gone, I take it away so that it doesn't get destroyed and remains a special occasion toy. Once it gets too ratty I'll let him destroy it and buy a new one.
He likes the box
Binky is a 13 week old mixed breed and this one of his favorite toys. Sometimes he can get the squeaky toys but most of the time he just likes to chew on the "box". But playing with this toy is the most I can get him to focus on one activity so I'm not complaining
Pablo really enjoyed this toy. The little waffles and realistic strawberries were the main reason for the purchase and met expectations. The waffle box doesn’t hold its structure as well as I wanted, but it works fine. Two holes are too big so the little toys easily fall out. Pablo enjoys using the box as a cushion for eating treats and bones.