Frisco Silicone Dog & Cat Food Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains meal time messes to one spot for easy clean up.
- Wavy line design helps keep bowls in place and prevents skidding.
- Raised outer lip prevents messes from making their way to your clean floors.
- Easy to throw in the dishwasher on the top rack.
- BPA Free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bone Dry Lattice Paw Print Dog & Cat Food Mat, Gray, Small$5.74Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- ORE Pet Silicone Dog & Cat Placemat, Pink$10.14Chewy Price$12.95List Price
- ORE Pet Recycled Rubber Oval Woof Placemat, Mini$10.48Chewy Price$12.95List Price
- ORE Pet Big Bone Recycled Rubber Placemat, Black$17.03Chewy Price$21.95List Price
- ORE Pet Recycled Rubber Natural Big Bone Placemat$18.51Chewy Price$21.95List Price
- PetRageous Designs Vintage Tapestry Placemat, Dark Gray$9.99Chewy Price
- Drymate Cool Dog Dog Placemat, Brown, Small$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Drymate Cool Dog Dog Placemat, Brown, Large$10.91Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Drymate Cool Dog Dog Placemat, Grey, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- ORE Pet Recycled Rubber Black Fetch Placemat, Mini$7.22Chewy Price$12.95List Price
- PetRageous Designs Tossed Dog Tapestry Dog Placemat, 19-in$7.57Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Good Dog Bone Tapestry Dog Placemat, 19-in$9.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
281 Customer Reviews
Nice mats good deal
What can I say hard to get excited about mats but these do the trick. Fortunately for me the teal color matches our cabinets so there's that. They work as advertised keeping the food off my wood floors. The only drawback so far is if the Roomba hits them just right it rolls up on them and gets stuck. But that's a small problem. Definitely would buy them again.
Contains dry food instead of it going all over the floor
While the aqua I bought wasn't my preferred color for our kitchen, I decided it just didn't matter, and I'm glad. The large holds both of the ceramic slow feeders we have with room all around them, and we don't have so much dry food all over from our messy eaters. This helps a lot since it's near enough the back door that we have to be careful of ants in the summer.
Mat would be perfect if...
The mat would be perfect if it didn't have the ridges (design) on the flat surface as those ridges make it very difficult to clean. A smooth surface would be best, hence my middle of the road rating. I would buy them all day long with a flat surface without the ridges (design). Also, unless you blow the picture of the mat up to a fairly large size you can't even see the ridges. When I received the mats I was surprised by the ridges because I would not have purchased them if I knew they had the ridges. That has made me aware that I need to enlarge any photo given for any product on Chewy to make sure it is really what I think it is.
My cats chewed it up
I’m sure this works well for many pets, but the material is pretty thin. It works well as far as handling spills of water, wet food, kibble….but my kittens figured out how fun it was to chew on and they ate a big hole in the middle! Luckily they didn’t ingest any of it, but it’s not something I’d purchase again.
Absolutely love them
I ordered 2 grey and a blue for my pittie and pot cake pups. They are so easy to clean, they don't slide or let the bowls slide and they they're flexible so they're easy to store. I have carpet so I absolutely needed something like this and I have no regrets!
wouldn’t recommend for chewers
I loved the color and this seemed functional, but I wouldn’t recommend it if your dog is prone to chewing. The second time I left my dog alone with this she tore it apart. Fingers crossed she didn’t eat any/much!
Perfect for those messy eaters
I bought two of these (getting a third for free during a sale). They are large enough to accommodate a large water bowl or waterer or a two bowl feeding bowl. My kitties are so great, but their table manners are a bit lacking. This mat effectively catches their spills and contains them so I can get in there and clean it all up. Color is nice.
AWESOME CAT TREAT FOOD MATS
We purchased this product to feed treats to our cats outside and to spread out the food evenly so all 5 cats can eat at the same time. The mats are wonderful. Made of good material, have a little lip to keep the food where it needs to be and soft and rubbery. The cats love eating off them verses the ground. They clean up good and you receive 3 mats for the price so 3 mats are plenty of room for the 5 cats to eat and social distance at the same time. Strongly recommend.
Perfect for under our fountain
This works great underneath my cat fountain to keep splashes and dribbles from getting all over the floor. I bought the aqua/soft teal one, and it's a great color for my kitchen decor. It is thick enough that I don't think the cats can damage it, and the sides have little rims to keep in any drippings.
Crucial for Adventures in Kittening
Of all the items I've purchased for raising kittens, this item has been crucial. Maybe it is just my precious darlings, but no one told me that kittens like to flip water bowls (see review for water bowl) or scoop their food out of the bowl before they eat it, or "clean up" after they are done by digging at the floor. This mat has saved my flooring from all these events that come with raising kittens, God love 'em.