Frisco Silicone Stainless Steel Double Diner Dog & Cat Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Silicone mat features slots to secure food and water bowls in place for less mess.
- Perfect for extra-small to medium-sized fur friends who like to paw at their bowls.
- Silicone mat and stainless steel bowls are top-rack dishwasher safe for easy clean up.
- Comes with two removable stainless steel bowls.
- BPA Free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Stainless Steel Double Dog Bowls with Melamine Stand, 1.5 Cup$9.90Chewy Price$11.00List Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Stainless Steel Bowl, 1-cup, bundle of 2$4.21Chewy Price$5.52List Price
- DealFrisco Silicone Stainless Steel Double Diner Dog & Cat Bowl, Gray, 1.5 Cup$6.78Chewy Price$11.30List Price
- DealFrisco Copper Stainless Steel Double Dog & Cat Bowls with Black Marble Stand, 0.5 Cup$9.13Chewy Price$10.14List Price
- DealFrisco Stainless Steel Bowl, 4 cup, 2 count$10.37Chewy Price$11.52List Price
- DealFrisco Silicone Stainless Steel Double Diner Dog & Cat Bowl, Gray, 3 Cup$15.47Chewy Price$17.19List Price
- INSTACHEW Puresteel Stainless Steel Double Dog & Cat Bowl, White$21.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealFrisco Double Stainless Steel Bowl, Wood Design, 0.5 Cup$6.24Chewy Price$6.93List Price
- Mighty Paw Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 2 count, 2 cup$17.99Chewy Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Blueberry, 1.75-cup$3.18Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Frisco Hammered Melamine Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 1.75 Cups, 2 count$5.35Chewy Price$16.86List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Double, Dishwasher-Safe||Double, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Double, Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe...||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid|
|Material||Silicone, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Silicone, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Melamine, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Melamine, Plastic, Metal|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||0.5 Cup / 4 oz||1.5 Cup / 12 oz||4.75-cup; 38-oz per bowl||1.5 Cup / 12 oz||0.5 Cup / 4 oz|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—||No Tools Required||—|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Puppy||Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
124 Customer Reviews
Easy to clean, spill proof dog bowl and silicone tray is the way to go for small to medium size doggos. I put a kitchen nylon wipe underneath since the bowls are sitting on my hardwood kitchen floor, but that would not be needed for tile or Vinyl floors. Just get it: it's a good deal, good value product.
Great bowl and mat set for small dogs
I really like this bowl as I have a cavapoo and when I had another dog with a different bowl it was too deep. This one is the perfect size for him without his nose getting all lost inside the bowl. The bowls stay in their place in the mat and the mat is a plus because I don't have to worry about putting a placemat down under and the bowls sliding or food or water getting on the floor.
nice but didn't serve the purpose
This bowl and mat is a nice product. It holds spills well. It is not heavy though which defeated my purpose. I have a large cat that likes to drag his water bowl around the room, spilling it everywhere. I was hoping the silicone mat would help elevate this problem. But unfortunately, it did not, he just dragged the whole thing. But even though it didn't work for me I think this is a nice unit for your cat or small dog at a nice price. The bowls are easy to pick up and clean.
The description indicated secure bowls; however, our new puppy magically can remove them almost instantly! Disappointed with this product indeed!
Bowls are wonderful!
We recently fostered four kittens. If you know kittens, they are rambunctious to say the least! They kept tipping their food bowl over. I saw these food bowl with the little trays. So I ordered two! The few pieces that get pushed out of the bowl? Fall neatly on the tray! No more wasted food. Of course, the strays we feed weren’t happy. They were getting all that food that fell on the floor!
Pet Bowls & Mat
Our pup is a miniature breed and this set of food bowls is just the perfect size for her. The silicone mat the comes with the set is easy to clean and prevents the Bowls from being relocated to other areas
Double steel on non skid matt in silver/teal
The problem with the lady's cat dragging the whole system around may have been lack of research/on FAQs, or just not due diligence. My suggestion is that this may be even better for puppies and kittens.
not heavy enough
They’re cute but my 3 pound puppies easily lift out a full water bowl and spill it everywhere
Does not slip around as bad and it does catch the mess. Very happy with this puppy dish.
She likes it!! She likes it!!
This diner tray keeps all the water drops contained and easy to keep dry. The stainless steel bowls are a perfect fit and along with the tray go right in the dishwasher. We love it!!!