Frisco Soft-Sided Dog, Cat & Small Pet Exercise Playpen
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. Lightweight, soft-sided design folds flat for easy storage and portability.
- Quick, easy and tool-free set up. To set up, unfold and press the panels out into shape. To refold, push the front and back together to make an M shape, pull up on the bottom fabric, then fold the panels together like an accordion (see video).
- Designed with two doors and a zip-on top for lots of air flow to keep your pets comfortable. Includes a pocket for your pal’s accessories and a water bottle holder to keep them refreshed.
- Comes with a handy carrying bag to keep the pen and all its accessories in one place when stored away. Great for indoor and outdoor use—includes four ground stakes to keep the pen in place outdoors.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from quality playpens to sturdy toys, to tasteful décor. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Sailor Blue, Medium$31.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Jespet Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Shale Green, 61-in$89.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- EliteField 2-Door Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Navy Blue & Beige, 48 x 48 x 32-in$74.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Etna Pet Store Portable Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Tan, Small$39.24Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- WINiPET 2-Door Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Purple, 30 x 30 x 17-in$31.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- DealZampa Pet Folding Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Pink, Large$99.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- EliteField 2-Door Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Beige & Green, 36-in$54.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Etna Pop Up Cooling Shelter Dog & Cat Pen$49.99Chewy Price
- DealPet Life All-Terrain Wire-Framed Collapsible Travel Dog Playpen, Black & White, Large$44.59Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Paws & Pals Insta-Fort Portable Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Black$25.83Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds|
|Tools Included||No||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—||No|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Mouse, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Gerbil||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
279 Customer Reviews
I have used this play pen for my cat and it is sturdy enough for him to play on top of when he was a kitten. He is too heavy for it now at 11 pounds. It has been a year and it still holds up well. I have folded and traveled with it a number of times. Some of the wires have bender on top, but I can still fold it up and fit it into the bag. Folding it up is a learning curve. MAKE SURE TO PULL OUT THE BOTTOM PORTION. That will make folding it up easier.
Great Secure Areas!!
I use these to separate my dogs when we are in the living room in the evening. I have a senior dog and a puppy who sometimes need a break from each other. This allows us to still be together rather than placing them in their crates which are in another part of the house. These playpens are very durable and fold up easily. I have several styles of these over the years but this brand is by far the best.
Perfect for traveling, too!
This playpen in durable and easily assembles and breaks down. We purchased this playpen for our two cats. We plan to use it for traveling by putting it in the back of our SUV by folding down the back seat. It's large enough to put a cat bed, pillows and blankets, and even a small scratching post in it along with bowls for food and water. We plan to leave one door open and fit the opening of their litter box in it, with the box extending outside (convenient for cleaning). The playpen is just the right size at 24" high and 45" in diameter to accomplish this. We currently have it set up in our living room, and the kitties love it! Highly recommend it; much more inviting and cozy than a cage.
I'm sure it's great
My mom and I bought this because we rescued a stray from outside but since he is older the rescue suggested a crate instead so we did not get a chance to use this. We are going to keep this incase we need to rescue smaller kittens or if the rescue needs it. Sadly we found out the cat we rescued has FELV so now we are in the process of finding a rescue who helps FELV+ kitties. He is so sweet. The money spent on him is worth it even if we didn't get to use it
Love this for our Piper!!
This is amazing!!! Our kitten wants to jump up on counters and try to get our food while cooking. Also when we have guests over and we eat food he wants to attack and get their food. With him being in this and his toys inside he is somewhat distracted from what we're doing. Very durable and cute. Easy breakdown or to move to other areas!! Highly recommend!!
Perfect hideaway/safe-house/den for puppy
My puppy loves his den. Both doors are open so he can race around the house, fly in or out or in and out with abandon. He takes his special treats to his hideaway and sleeps soundly in his safe-house. Easy to set-up and fold away (and fold up to move) lightweight, well made with good materials.
Got this just in time
This pen is easy to clean and access kittens inside it. We got this as a backup, and ended up using it to quarantine some sick kitties. It seems to be very durable. Top access is easy to open and close. Floor cleans easily.
Happy Fur Baby
The playpen worked so well for Annie, the first time in was a charm, she settled in and never attempted to get out. So easy to set-up . I purchased this so Annie could go out of town to antique shows with my husband and myself. My husband was very pleased with the construction. Well worth the money, we would have pd. more. Thanks.
we got this for our new kitten in need of a personal space away from our resident cat and for traveling later on. it's so easy to clean and set up. take down in a bit of practice, but i love the portability.
Learn how to unfold and refold
We bought one for our year old cockapoo to travel in hotels. Bent the rods trying to fold it in a hurry. Left that one at our vacation home and bought another for home and travel. Just methodically opened and closed it, trying to follow the video. Please chewy, reshoot the video, slow it way down and do not cut anything in the process. Getting that first fold right is key and not shown! Great product bad video