Frisco Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The perfect resting spot for your dog after a long walk, day of play or just quality time with the family.
- Sturdy, powder-coated steel frame and a durable, PVC-coated fabric sleeping surface made to last.
- Tight, breathable fabric provides an added level of comfort and support that also keeps your dog cool and won't sag after extended use.
- Ultra comfortable bed ideal for use on various surfaces, indoors or outside with skid resistant feet for extra stability during movement.
- For quick and easy assembly, watch the Frisco elevated bed video for some helpful tips!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Adobe Cot-Style Elevated Pet Bed, Green, 36-in$32.95Chewy Price$37.95List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed, Gray, Medium$44.94Chewy Price$50.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed, Chocolate, Small$29.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Cot Pad for Elevated Dog Bed, Large$44.78Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Pet Gear Dog & Cat Cot, Harbor Grey$82.98Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Pet Cot Dog Bed, Harbor Grey, 30-in$36.98Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Bolster Pet Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Chocolate, Medium$56.99Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Coolin' Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed, Large$49.99Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cot Canopy for Elevated Dog Bed, Tan, Large$29.61Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Comfy Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed, Chocolate/Tan, Small$27.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush Blanket for Elevated Dog Bed, Silver Gray, Large$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cot Canopy for Elevated Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$29.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Water-resistant, Outdoor, Machine-washable||Outdoor, Waterproof, Water-resistant, Cooling||N/A||Machine-washable, Outdoor||Outdoor, Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Sherpa, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
45 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5317 Customer Reviews
Awesome elevated bed!
After comparing reviews, prices and what I could see from photos this is the elevated bed I went with. And I’m happy I did! It’s awesome, I had zero problems putting it together, for me it was rather easy. When assemble it was super sturdy, and the material is great for allowing airflow and easy cleaning. I got the medium brown one, my guy is a 14 week old Hanging Tree cattle dog, he’s a big fella! Absolutely loved the bed, caught him sleeping on it lots throughout the day.
How does this get a 90% good review?
Was super excited to get this for our new dog. Spent 20 minutes trying to set this up. The last step took probably 18 of those minutes. This should be a 5 minute set up product. Slip in the bars, tighten the bolts. Done. Not so. The last leg is awful to put on. I thought it was just me until I read other reviews mentioning how hard the set up is. I stopped and am waiting until my husband comes home because you probably need 2 people with all the sliding and flipping of the parts. The last leg is a bear to try to get placed correctly, even with the “trick”. I could get all 4 on and on the floor evenly but then the bolts wouldn’t go in straight. Wanted a cheap option and that’s what we got. I would have paid another $20 right now to have gotten a better quality product. Should have. Would not recommend or buy again, but hopefully we can make it work since we have it.
Freico Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed
I love Chewy! The employees are super personable, knowledgeable, and helpful. The Frisco Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed took two of us to put together. Once it was together, it was great! The gray color was great at first but then began to fade to a not so beautiful brown color. It looks quite worn (due to the change of color) but it still is usable and our dogs seem to like the elevated bed, specially in hot weather.
My dogs fav bed
My dog is a pitbull mix (80lbs) & this was the first bed I ever got him when he first moved in with us (so about March/April 2020) it’s lasted until last week June 2022, when he put a hole in it. It lasted a strong 2 years which I think is great for the price. He claws at it & would jump on it constantly so I think it held up pretty well considering the way he uses it. Just bought another to replace the old one, it should be here this week.
This is Shadow and he loves his bed! He’s a Great Dane mix with boxer and although the weight limit is 80lbs he is well over that and it holds great. He always has the zoomies so I definitely might recommend putting some type of padding or those little things you put under chairs that move a lot because when he gets off it does move a lot! Other than that it was great building took about 30 minutes tops we did run into some trouble with just one leg just had to work it at an angle! Would definitely purchase one again to have downstairs to not have to go up and down the steps with it each time.
Sturdier than I thought
We don't tend to spend a lot on outdoor dog beds because our boxer destroys them. Not wanting to spend a lot I was really surprised at how durable this bed seemed for the price. For the most part it was simple to assemble. The only issue I had was one of the short side bars was bent slightly. I was still able to fully assemble with no issues.
Need a replacement bed cover for this sturdy bed
This large sized elevated bed quality is very good. My golden, I and my bf always sit on it together. After one year of heavy use, the cover finally broke by the edge. Definitely need to do buy a replacement cover!! Looking for so long still not getting any coming in stock. Bought another brand whole thing instead, but seems not good as this frisco one. Still thinking of buying a replacement cover for the old frame.
My 75 pound German Shepherd loves her new bed. This was easy to put together. It’s construction is more sturdy than her other elevated bed. I would recommend it for other large dogs and would buy it again. The price was right too.
First they send me a box with missing parts, so they send me another one. Then tonight, something that I thought would be simple to put together took me way too long. It felt like the dimensions of the parts were off by a tad. I would not reccomend this product.
Broke after a few months
Unfortunately the stitching from the place mat undid itself and fell off the standing poles. Would not recommend if you don't want to replace the cover (brown fabric) within a few months after purchasing. For reference: I have 1 dog, American Bully (exotic bully) 50 pounds and he never jumped onto the place (he was lazy, he would walk onto it).