Gather Free Acres Organic Free-Run Chicken Dry Cat Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Certified organic, free-run chicken is the very first ingredient, and the single source of meat protein, in this highly palatable premium-quality food.
- Non-GMO vegetables including organic peas, lentils, blueberries and cranberries deliver additional nutrition, antioxidants and flavor.
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals to provide complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats.
- Taurine is an essential nutrient for cats that helps support healthy eyesight and strong heart function.
- Completely free of any antibiotics, added growth hormones, by-products, gluten, corn, wheat, soy or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tender & True Organic Chicken & Liver Recipe Grain- Free Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$14.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Carnivore Grain-Free Salmon + Cod Recipe Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- FirstMate Grain Friendly Indoor Cat Formula Cat Food, 5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price
- Freely Rabbit Recipe Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Duck Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Healthy Grains Real Salmon + Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$14.24Chewy Price$21.99List Price$13.53Autoship Price
- Lucy Pet Products Formulas For Life Salmon, Pumpkin & Quinoa Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Lovingly Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Salmon and Sweet Potato Dry Cat Food, 3.4-lb bag, bundle of 2$33.98Chewy Price$32.28Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Grain-Free Turkey, Turkey Meal & Duck Formula Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Earthborn Holistic Key West Zest Tuna Dinner with Mackerel in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$28.58Chewy Price$27.15Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Complete Care Grain- Free Sensitive Stomach Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Hairball Management Turkey & Cod Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 14-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Organic Chicken, Organic Dehydrated Chicken, Organic Peas...||Deboned Chicken, Egg, Sweet Potato...||Chicken, peas, eggs...||Chicken Meal, Millet, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols)...||Deboned Chicken, Deboned Turkey, Chicken Liver...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Organic...||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||Human-Grade, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, High-Protein, Non-GMO||High-Protein, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Natural...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food, N/A||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
The best food around. My cat loves it. Good job Canada
Cats and Caretaker Approve
All 3 of our cats love this food, and their picky human appreciates the ingredients.
My cat loves this food! She is high maintenance & loves all the expensive stuff like her mom! Great quality food, organic & a little expensive but I believe u get what u pay for most of the times! I feed her wet food also and mainly use this when we r gone all day cause cats r dessert animals & live in a constant state of dehydration & do better on wet food!!! Just saying!
A crunchy treat for Rex
Rex was missing his crunchy dry food, so I searched for a grain-free product to supplement his daily pate’. We’re counting calories so I calculated that 1 TBS mid-day and at bedtime would add just enough to his daily allowance. He loves them, and they are so tiny that 1 TBS looks like a lot!
Definitely Buy This!
I was looking for a food (Vs just treats and supplements) that would support my cats’ urinary tract health. I also will not feed my animals anything with by-products or meals. This is it! My cats took to it immediately, even though they’ve been eating nothing but Halo (and some daily sauces or soups separately for added liquids). They Absolutely Love It!
My cats love this food!
My cats are extremely picky and I've been looking for a healthy organic option for them (I've tried them all). This is definitely their favorite and I love the brand's mission and their quality ingredients. We will continue to purchase this!
My cats are eating it, so that's a plus. The pellets are super tiny though so I'm not sure if I'll continue to buy it since larger pellets work more plague off.
Seemed to be good ingredients.
My kitty gobbled it down & then brought it back up. She will not eat it now. Maybe the pieces were too small & she didn't chew them enough.
Good with reservations
Good ingredients but two problems with the food. First, the protein content is TOO low. I was feeding farmina with much higher protein which is necessary for cats. I stopped because the last 3 bags were greasy which brings me to my second observation which is the kibble is too small. I use kibble dispensers/treat balls as my cat will eat too much at once. The greasy kibble stuck to the ball and the small kibble falls right out. I can't adjust the opening to be small enough. So I will be looking again. I wish I could go back to Farmina but after 3 bad bags I am afraid to.
Thank goodness for this!
So far this dry food has worked out well. Even as good as this is, I know my senior cats need canned food too. I always add a little filtered water and mix it in their canned food to increase their water intake because I have this dry food left out for them to nibble on. They get fed small servings of canned food throughout the day. I understand that dry food could cause issues with their health for 2 reasons; 1 type of ingredients in it and 2 it pulls water from their body to process it. They need the additional water to maintain their health. (To select cat food, canned or dry,I did extensive research as to ingredients and ignored marketing claims which can often try to intentionally mislead us. For dry food I selected Gather) I know it is important to make sure no cat is ever fed only a dry food diet as it causes so many health issues. I made that mistake many years ago. But it is my opinion is that a really good quality dry food works as a supplement in case they get hungry and need to eat between meals. (My senior cats need to eat small meals often, so this works for my cats. ) The food itself is small pieces, which also makes it easier for a cat to eat.