Finest for Pets Omegease Omega-Rich Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supplement easily mixes with food and adds a great flavor
- Soothes dry itchy skin and reduces shedding giving your pet a glossier coat
- Reduces inflammation and allergies and lubricates stiff joints
- Boosts the immune system and supports heart and brain health
- Recommended by veterinarians for cats and dogs, and is made from 100% pure fish oil
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Iceland Pure Pet Products Unscented Pharmaceutical Grade Salmon Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 17-oz bottle$23.25Chewy Price$24.00List Price$22.09Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz bottle$17.45Chewy Price$26.95List Price$16.58Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Wild Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Supplement, 16-oz$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil + Vitamin E Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Alaska Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Formula Dog Supplement, 64-oz bottle$74.25Chewy Price$70.54Autoship Price
- Hanzi Pets Tru-Krill Antarctic Krill Oil Omega-3 & Astaxanthin Dog & Cat Soft Chews, 60 count$22.75Chewy Price$35.99List Price$21.61Autoship Price
- Vital Pet Life Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Health Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 32-oz bottle$36.97Chewy Price$35.12Autoship Price
- Iceland Pure Pet Products Unscented Pharmaceutical Grade Sardine & Anchovy Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 33-oz bottle$26.94Chewy Price$39.99List Price$25.59Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 15.5-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Pet Origins Salmon Oil Alaska Wild Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 100 count$11.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- NaturVet Salmon Oil Plus Omegas Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$16.99Chewy Price$20.30List Price$16.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Premium Wild Caught Sardines, Anchovies, Herring & Mackerel||Active Ingredients: Natural Fish Oil Concentrate, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)....||Premium Sardines, Herring, Anchovy, Mackerel.||Anchovies, Sardines, Mackerel, Herring, Natural Mixed Tocopherols.||Non-Gmo Fish Oil (Wild Caught Sardines, Anchovies, Herring...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, Brain Health, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin...||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, Heart Care|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Sardine, Mackerel||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||N/A||Gluten Free||Human-Grade||Natural, Human-Grade, Raw||Human-Grade, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free...|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
207 Customer Reviews
Omega 3 fish oil
I did extensive research on what best fish oil was, I looked at a lot of lists and read through all the reviews and finally landed on this one. A major concern was the pump, since every seemed to have an issue with that. Luckily. I did not. Also people complained about the smell, once again, I felt so lucky, that was not an issue. The issue is that it doesn’t work! I wanted to give it the 2-3 weeks that everyone said they started to see an improvement in their pets. Unfortunately that time never came. My cat continues to scratch, and have a lot of dandruff. What’s worse is he started to eat less and less of the food I was putting the oil in. At first he ate it fine, then as the days passed, I noticed more and more of the food was being left behind, when before adding the oil he was run to eat. Until he just didn’t eat the batch of food with the oil. I desperately wanted this to work, as my cat scratches a lot. But it was a no from us.
great product bad bottle design
Love the product - hate the bottle design. I was wondering what on earth was messing and leaking all over my fridge shelf - it was this! Poor design but good product - not too fishy smell. I’ve read tons of reviews and most complain about bottle design. I wish these manufacturers would wake up and figure it out!
I bought this product for my two cats who. seem to shed excessive fur year round. Aside from daily brushing, they continue to shed excessively. I had heard that Omega may help, but my cats don't seem to like it. I have put a few drops on their food and they will not eat their food at all for days. Any suggestions of what I can do?
Good supplement, BAD packaging
This supplement seems to be a small benefit to my cats. They had no issue with me adding it to their food and no reactions. However, the pump bottle that I received is constantly leaking. I store it upright with the cap tightly screwed on, but it still leaks onto the counter every time I use it, like a little oil seeps out with each pump.
Dogs love it
My dogs will stand over their food bowl looking at it until you put their "gravy" on it. I use 2 or squirts but my husband really douses it.
Well, what can I say...
it's a fish oil supplement for cats. So far none of my cats has died from me puting it in their food. They still eat their food. Must, at least, not be toxic. I do not give 5 stars for doing your job.
Helped my Girl
Sassy was having skin issues, so we tried a small bottle of this product and it helped a lot. Would suggest for any animal with skin issues.
Every dog needs this!
My dogs love having this added onto their food and it has improved their coats so much! One of these bottles has lasted my dogs months, I will definitely keep buying this!
Wow. My dog's coat looks great.
After only 2-3 weeks of adding this product to my dog's food, her coat looks shiny and soft.
Cats wouldn’t eat it
Unfortunately my cats wouldn’t eat this when I mixed the recommended dose in their wet food. I purchased it for my cats skin and coat health but will have to look into other options!