Grillerz Large Pork Bone Dog Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easier to digest than traditional rawhide, so you can feel good about giving these to your pup
- Made from real pork bones that have an ideal texture your dog will love to chew on
- Helps promote dental health by maintaining healthy teeth & gums
- Made all natural and preservative-free by using a unique method of slow-roasting
- Made in the USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lennox Tender Bones Chicken Wrapped Dog Treats, 2 count$4.82Chewy Price$4.58Autoship Price
- DealBarkworthies Beef Cheek Peanut Butter Dipped Dog Bone, Large$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Cheek Wrapped With Chicken Dog Bone, Large$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealBarkworthies Collagen 5-inch Curly Dog Bone$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Paw & Pantry Mini Bones Chicken Grain-Free Dog Treats, 24 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Paw & Pantry Large Bones Beef Grain-Free Dog Treats, 2 count$7.49Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Chewy Louie Peanut Butter & Jelly Flavor Filled Rawhide Bone Dog Treat, 1 count$3.20Chewy Price$3.04Autoship Price
- Chewy Louie Peanut Butter Butter Flavor Filled Bone Dog Treat, Small$6.41Chewy Price$6.09Autoship Price
- Chewy Louie White Bone Dog Treat, Small$4.27Chewy Price$4.06Autoship Price
- Get Naked Premium Fitness Care Chicken & Pumpkin Flavor Grain-Free Dog Treats, 7 count$12.53Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.90Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Beef Knee Cap Bones Dog Treats, 1 count$3.11Chewy Price$2.95Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews USA Lamb Flavored Filled Bone Dog Treats, 1 count$8.29Chewy Price$7.88Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||100% Natural Pork Bone.||100% Natural Pork Bone.||100% Natural Beef Bone.||100% Natural Pork Bone.||Pork Bone|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Pork, Meat||Beef, Meat||Pork, Meat||Pork, Meat|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Loved by all at humane society
With so many generous donations from employees and customers we are pleased to donate quarterly to the local animal shelter .
For heavy chewers.
I have an Irish Wolf Hound/Bull Terrier mix and destroys treats. This Grillerz large Pork bone has lasted now two weeks, which is a record. For heavy chewers this was a great choice
Not worth it :(
Larger bones normally keep my dog busy for a while but this one only kept his interest for a few minutes. Evidently it had very little taste. It was a waste unfortunately.
More than enough
These bones are excellent for large dogs. We have 2 dogs: an Australian Shepherd and a Yellow Labrador Retriever. These bones keep our dogs occupied, and help sharpen their teeth. Our dogs LOVE this treat!
I opened the bone on a long distance trip to keep our dog happy and busy. They immediately left them alone and didn’t want them. They also smelled terrible like they were rancid. Once we got to our destination, I boiled them for a long time and removed the outside meat bits. The dogs chewed on them for a little. The ends quickly fell off and I threw them away.
Much too easy for a heavy chewer to make mincemeat
I've bought other butcher or stock bones before that our dogs loved and they lasted through days of gnawing. But this bone was smaller and way more brittle than what we've given ours in the past. I watched horrified as our dog bit off little chunks and swallowed them. I can just see his gut on an xray film and the veterinarian saying "you let him eat a whole what?." Never again! I try to be so careful what I let him chew on for long periods of time.
Ants won’t even eat these!
Purchased two- dogs will not touch. Both have a horrible odor so I put them outside. They are still laying intact on the sidewalk; ants won’t even eat these!
Giller Pork Bone
I was impressed with the amount of meat still on the bone. My dog wasn't much interested in it so I gave it a 3 star, but if you dog likes chewing on bones, this would probably be a hit.
My dogs loved it !
My dogs loved it and I loved the price! One of my dogs in particular has been chewing on the for days, most if not all of the yummy bits have been eaten but she is still going at it.
Pork Bone Dog Treat
Our dogs would not eat it, and it was a small bone, certainly would not call it a "large" bone.