Herm Sprenger Training Dog Chain Slip Collar
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Metal||Metal||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Training, Chain||Training, Chain||Reflective, Training||Training|
|Closure Type||Slip On||Slip On||Buckle||Trigger Snap|
|Collar Type||Chain Slip||Chain Slip||Martingale||Prong & Pinch|
About This Item
- Designed to help you train your dog—especially when it comes to pulling or tugging.
- Steel collar comes in multiple sizes to suit a variety of dog breeds.
- Great for walking strong pullers and large dogs, or training a new pup to heel.
- Includes only top tier materials from Herm Sprenger.
- Made with pride in Germany, utilizing modern techniques and tight quality control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- OmniPet Chain Dog Leash, Blue, Heavyweight, 6-ft$13.55Chewy Price$14.50List Price
- OmniPet Chain Dog Leash with Leather Handle, Heavyweight, 6-ft$9.93Chewy Price$10.45List Price
- Euro-Dog Luxury Leather Martingale Dog Collar, Black, Medium$16.65Chewy Price
- Max & Neo Dog Gear Nylon Reflective Martingale Dog Collar with Chain, Black, Small: 12 to 14.5-in neck, 1-in wide$15.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Leather Martingale Dog Collar, Large$17.99Chewy Price
- Country Brook Design Tie-Dye Flowers Polyester Martingale Dog Collar & Leash, Small: 11 to 15-in neck, 5/8-in wide$17.95Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- Starmark Pro-Training Plastic Dog Collar, Large: up to 21-in neck, 1-in wide$9.37Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Kurgo Walk About Limited Slip Dog Collar, Multi-color, Large$22.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
119 Customer Reviews
Quality slip chain
We needed a slip collar for an obedience class we enrolled our Doberman in. We had ordered one on another site, it arrived but was poorly constructed with flat rings and a flat chain-there was no release of the chain after correction. We know that these items are difficult to find. We found what looked like a good one on Chewy, ordered it. It works perfectly, is a heavy rounded stainless chain with 2 large round rings. It arrived quickly.
These are the best quality collars, by far, BUT they run shorter than the described length (noted by others). A 22" collar measures 21 1/2" from the end of one ring to the end of the other ring; a 24" collar measures 23 1/2". I ordered both the Heavy 300mm and X-Heavy 400mm collars; both superior to what is normally available; have a 9-month old Labrador puppy wearing the 22" at present. Don't hesitate to buy these, just be mindful of length discrepancies!
Terrific training collar
Fabulous for 60 pound standard poodle puppy impossible to find this collar any where but chewy. walks like a perfect puppy. Heal sit stay .Thank you chewy for your customer service
shorter than advertised
It's good quality, but shorter than advertised. We got the 18" length, which is only about 17.5" span to the outsides of the O-rings. It also says it's for 18" neck which is misleading since the neck opening obviously has to be less than the total length. Plan accordingly and size up.
Should Have Read Reviews
Just received this product and found out it is just enough small that it is hard to get on and off my male dog. I should have read the reviews first as a lot of them say that very thing.
This is a nice, light weight slip collar. It is a bit smaller than expected even though I used the chart provided.
Shorter than advertised
We were still able to use this but we received a collar that was several inches off in length. If my pup was any larger, it would not have worked.
Be sure to look at MM thickness
This is very thin and I don't think will be strong enough for my dog. I should have looked more closely at the thickness of the chain.
I have a 60 lb. Pitt Bull. This training collar is excellent. It is strong and durable. Bull is learning much quicker now.
not as shown
The picture and the video do not represent this collar at all. It is very thin - 1/4" wide. I absolutely would not recommend it. I will be returning this item.