Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health
- Clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89% and promote desirable urine pH levels
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days) and reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus and enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- DealHill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- DealHill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealHill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare + Metabolic Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- DealHill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- DealHill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Vegetable, Tuna & Rice Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Stress Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- DealPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR St/Ox Urinary Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- DealPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Savory Selects Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Potatoes, Potato Starch, Salmon...||Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken...||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Wheat...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Dental & Breath Care||Kidney Care||Kidney Care|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
512 Customer Reviews
Good CD food
My cat was diagnosed with FLUTD and has been on this diet for four years now. Her urinary issues have mostly remained minimal, so I know this food is helping. She usually eats one big scoop throughout the day (in addition to her wet food). Wish it was a little less pricey.
My cats have been on this prescription cat food for 3 years but always used the chicken flavor. Decided to try the ocean fish and they HATE it. They haven’t touched it and it’s disappointing because it’s sooo expensive. So I had to buy the chicken flavor right away now, which they love. This brand is great for the urinary alkaline stones but unfortunately not a good flavor for them.
Amazing for cats that get a uti!
My vet originally prescribed this to one of my cats after they got a pretty bad uti and it has done absolutely amazing at keeping his symptoms and possible future utis at bay!! I feed both of my cats this food daily as per the vets recommendation and they both absolutely love it. It was a very smooth transition from their previous food to this and I had zero issues with them being finicky. Amazing food for your cats if they get frequent utis or even just one its a great brand to stick with to keep those utis away!
Seems to work and cats will eat it.
We have two cats, a boy and a girl. My boy had recurring issues with bloody urine, urinary blockage and crystals in his bladder that his vet said “looks like a snow globe”. He was prescribed the Hill Veterinary Diet c/d food. He seems to really enjoy it. He and his sister scarf it down. That could also be because they don’t get free feeding anymore since the vet also said they are both a couple of fatties, lol. Chewy seems to have the best prices we’ve found and I like that we can get it auto shipped because I have memory issues along with social anxiety (my boy is actually my ESA) so I hate having to go to a pet store. Only issue with Chevy’s auto ship is they preauth a few days before each shipment and I can never seem to figure out exactly when it will come out. This is kind of frustrating since his food doesn’t come out of our main house account and I don’t always have a lot in my account which it comes out of.
The CD Dry for cats is a wonderful way to keep my cats healthy. Chewy has the best customer service and I always do my shopping for all my pets with them.
Saved my kitty
Vet recommended (and prescribed) for treating my cat's urinary crystals. It worked, he hasn't had an issue since. He didn't like it much at first, so we supplement with some urinary care wet food, but he eats it now and seems to actually want more when the bowl is low.
Fish Flavored Hills c/d
According to my cats this is TERRIBLE. They do not like fish flavor at all. However the chicken flavor is INCREDIBLE. They love it. From an owner's perspective they come in a bag that is easy to close and easy to handle, also true of the chicken flavor.
New prescribed food
Our cat had problem with crystals in his urine and out vet recommended this food as solution to prevent formation of kidney stones. We ordered it by Chewy , received next day and our cat absolutely LOVES this food ! Thank you
Hills cat urinary ocean fish wet food
For my two cats the Vet recommended a urinary specialty food. I tried at least a half case of the Hill's urinary ocean fish canned food & ended up throwing away each dish of the food.
Ocean Fish is the best for non- chicken eaters
My cats will not touch anything with chicken. They LOVE the ocean fish C/D Rx diet dry cat food.