Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Vegetable, Tuna & Rice Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health and lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%
- This irresistible food makes it easier for you to bond with your pet with gently cooked, bite-sized chunks of real tuna & natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (average 27 days) and reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels and has controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids and recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Savory Selects Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR St/Ox Urinary Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Pork Liver, Carrots...||Water, Pork Liver, Carrots...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Pork By-Products, Water, Pork Liver...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care||Digestive Health||Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
571 Customer Reviews
Urinary care isn't necessary.
I found if you feed your cat only canned food, your cat will not form crystals in their urine. So now I order Fancy Feast canned food from chewy, they have a large selection to choose from and the convenience of having it delivered to your doorstep.
Food was not a hit
I had to change Science Diet urinary care flavors after Sci Diet changed their formula and my cat refused to eat his Chicken Stew C/D with stress. Thinking--he's a cat and certainly would like fish--I ordered both the C/D chicken and the Tuna stews so he would have variety. The C/D version apparently has not changed. Sadly, after two cans that have at untouched as he literally smelled it and walked away, the fish version of this C/D food was not a hit.
Wish it came in the bigger cans
Both of my cats really like this flavor. Only my male cat is has to have the c/d diet but both my male and female are eating it for the sake of keeping the peace. Anyway, they only split 2 cans a week of this flavor since it is sometimes harder to get and only comes in small cans. Since they get a total of 1 can (5.5oz) a day between the two of them it is just too expensive to give this flavor more often.
I guess most cats are finicky but it gets tricky when they are also on a prescription diet. This is the only wet food that my guy will accept. He generally prefers loaf texture although this one has small pieces of veggies and tuna. Very high quality in appearance and smell with some nice juices/sauce. He actually dines with gusto now! Chewy does a terrific job getting it to me in good condition and on time. I have it on a monthly delivery schedule
Cats loved it!
Had to order this for my big boi after he experienced a blockage. It took a few days to get used to it, but now he devours this food ON SIGHT. More importantly though, this food is helping him get back in top form. 10/10
Wow, they love it!!
I was going to write and thank Hill's for creating a wet food that my cats really love. I have dealt with them having numerous bladder infections since they so much preferred dry crunchy food and turned up their noses at many different types of wet cat food including the really high-quality human-grade ones. I am so grateful to have a brand of cat food that is healthy for them and they really enjoy eating. Thank you.
6 cat salute!
It's been a treat to have this food while my one cat is recovering from urinary issues. Pixel's mother and step brother love it too. (just not each other so much) .Very pricey but a hopefully a treat from time to time.
Kitty loves this food
My kitty had to switch to prescription food and has struggled with the change. I have tried the chicken flavor, but he really didn’t like it. I tried a different brand and he didn’t like it either. When I bought him the seafood version, he now eats it quickly and doesn’t try to go eat his brothers food. Yay!
Misleading can size
I thought the can size was 5.5 oz, but it actually was 2.8 oz. Otherwise food quality is more gourmet style than the 5.5 oz size.
Rx food my cat looks forward to
I have the original cat c/d stew flavor, & the non - appetizing (according to my cat) 5.5 oz c/d variety. This one is by far his favorite! I suppose if your cat has to be on a prescription diet it makes sense to buy something he likes... with the original c/d stew flavor & the original c/d dry food thrown in for some variety.