Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health
- Clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89% and promote desirable urine pH levels
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days) and reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus and enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Vegetable, Tuna & Rice Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR St/Ox Urinary Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Savory Selects Salmon in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz case of 24$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare + Metabolic Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 6.35-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Savory Selects Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal...||Potatoes, Potato Starch, Salmon...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken...||Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Whole Grain Corn...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Pork, Meat|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Dental & Breath Care||Kidney Care||Hormone Support|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1521 Customer Reviews
CD worked for crystals
My cat had crystals in his urine so purchased CD to gradually incorporate into his food. By Day 4 on a 50/50 mixture old/ CD he had loose stools. On Day 11 still pudding like stools so vet did recheck and crystals were gone, so CD worked I believe. However took him off CD due to the diarrhea. Will give him forti flora mixed with wet food to hopefully fix the loose stools. I am switching to Royal Canin urinate SO. Hope this will work to stop furnatipn if new crystals and allow stools to harden,
I have been using this food for my two cats for about 10 years now and since they have been on it they haven't had any more UTIs, blockages, or crystals. My vet first recommended trying it instead of going right to surgery and it has helped us from the beginning! Also my two cats love it so that's a plus as well :)
Wh So Expensive?
It is unfair when the vet tells me that my cat can not have anything else for the rest of his life. I have two cats therefore the other must eat the same since they both have access to it. It is wrong to make the food too expensive. My cats are my only companions. I can not give them away because I can not afford to feed them.
I have been using this brand of Hills prescription urinary dry food for about 2 years now. My Charlie the cat loves this stuff. I give it to him for his night food. The bag that it comes is a very good strong bag I like it because it has a velcro strip too seal it tight. The price is a little high but it is a prescription food. I can get abroad 3 months out of the food . As long as Charlie likes it I will still keep buy it.
Medically Necessary Cat Food
The vet recommended this for one of my cats. I just assumed the cat would think it was not tasty. I thought we were going to have a problem because we have 4 cats and he would ignore his and eat theirs. Well, I was wrong. It's easy because they all like it. Now I need to get rid of the old cat food which everyone LOVED before the Hills came in the door.
Probably the best dry food for cats that have Urinary blockages. All my cats like this food. Which is unusual. I have one the really needed a good urinary dry food. This is the best.
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Urinary Care Food
One of my cats almost died with a urinary tract issue and I have to now feed him the special food which is very expensive. It is $8.00 approx cheaper per bag then at the vet. Have two cats so easier to just feed them both the food. Chewy also has cat treats in the CD
We are grateful we found a prescription diet food for our boy, Black Velvet. It is expensive and I do not like that, but keeping him on this diet keeps him in good health. It is wonderful that we can order from Chewy and know that our delivery will be prompt. I recommend Chewy highly.
My name is Maude the Cat. My doctor prescribed this food for my consumption. While my human balked a little at the price, she was delighted to see how much I love this new food that was introduced into my diet. Kitties out there -- eat it; you'll like it.
Preferred to treats
My skittish rescue, Fela, gets so focused while eating his beloved prescription kibble that he'll even allow ear scratches and head pats. He actually prefers this kibble to treats! This wows me. It's great as far as Fela is concerned!