Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Venison & Green Pea Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's skin and food sensitivities by soothing itchy and scratchy skin
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein to help avoid common food allergies
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality while visibly improving the skin and coat
- High levels of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids to encourage optimized immune response in a gluten and soy free formula
- Added fish oil to eliminate the need for supplementing with clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Duck & Green Pea Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet NP Novel Protein Alligator Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$62.98Chewy Price$59.83Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$56.98Chewy Price$54.13Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Naturals Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet s/d Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PD Dry Cat Food, 8.8-lb bag$75.99Chewy Price$72.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Yellow Peas, Pea Protein, Venison...||Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal...||Yellow Peas, Pea Protein, Duck...||Ocean Fish, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats...||Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Veterinary Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Veterinary Diet||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Venison, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Urinary Tract Health||Skin & Coat Health||Heart Care, Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
108 Customer Reviews
Cats Won't Eat This
Bought this for one of my cats suffering from IBD and the venison was recommended. Sadly, none of my 3 cats would eat this. I'm sure it's good food and disappointed that my cats didn't like this. Will try another suggestion.
Very pleased with my purchase of the new formula for Science Diet d/d
I was a little concerned when I saw that the formula had changed for the Science Diet d/d but my cat doesn't seem to notice the difference. Thank goodness! I have been pleased with every purchase I have made with Chewy.com. Your customer service department has to be one of the best in the country. Keep up the good work.
I purchased the Hills Diet D/D Venison and Green Pea dry food. The person who I spoke to was professional and compassionate and had no problem, quickly, processing my order. I, also, received it in a timely fashion.
So far, so good
My two cats are THE pickiest eaters, but they both seem to like this. I switched over from their other food because one of them seems to have allergies and is always scratching. So much so that her little ears are almost bare. After 3 weeks on this food, she unfortunately still seems to be scratching, so I'm not sure if this has helped that problem.
7 yrs. of regurgitation of food ended
For 7 years my cat has vomited her food about 6 times a week. Vets have suggested many things, even putting golf balls in her bowl to get her to eat slower. I bought an automatic feeder so she could be fed 4 times a day with smaller portions. I have tried many types of foods. Nothing worked. When the food I usually ordered from Chewy was unavailable, my vet suggested trying Hill's venison and peas, the exact same main ingredients as the other. But, for some reason now, I've had 2 weeks with clean floors, rugs, and shoes!! I was able to speak quickly to a Chewy's rep to get everything worked out for future deliveries. I love your company!!
Cats HATE this!
I’ve purchased this item for years with no issues. I just put $70 down the trash chute because neither of my cats will touch it. Clearly this must be a new formula. My advice to everyone who has purchased it in the past is to be careful.
I did not realize until I received this email that I had the wrong cat food. My cat has quick eating. When the venison and peas arrived I looked at the D/D and thought it was her duck and peas. I have ordered the correct food and am not pleased it cost me for another bag.
I have a cat with suspected food allergy and am in the process of trying this diet as a solution. She is pretty picky about what she will eat so I was thrilled that she took to the food immediately as did my other cat. I’m gradually transitioning to this diet to avoid GI upset and so far (currently 50/50) so good which is a real miracle based on past experiences with diet changes for my cats. All indicators are positive for this diet trial thus far.
Too early to tell
We have just recently changed to this product and haven't noticed any change as of yet.
Used to love it
My cat used to love this food, but then they changed the formula. I tried switching between the two flavors but it's gotten to the point where she won't eat it at all. I'm going to have to go back to the vet and figure out a new food before she starts throwing up again.