Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Duck & Green Pea Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's skin and food sensitivities by soothing itchy and scratchy skin
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein to help avoid common food allergies
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality while visibly improving the skin and coat
- High levels of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids to encourage optimized immune response in a gluten and soy free formula
- Added fish oil to eliminate the need for supplementing with clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food, 7.7-lb bag$57.99Chewy Price$55.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Naturals Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet NP Novel Protein Alligator Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$62.98Chewy Price$59.83Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Naturals Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DM Dietetic Management Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$56.98Chewy Price$54.13Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Dry Cat Food, 18.7-lb bag$92.99Chewy Price$88.34Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy with Salmon Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet y/d Thyroid Care Original Flavor Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$67.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Yellow Peas, Pea Protein, Duck...||Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal...||Brewers Rice, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Rice Protein Concentrate...||Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal...||Yellow Peas, Pea Protein, Venison...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Veterinary Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Veterinary Diet|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Venison, Meat|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Skin & Coat Health||Urinary Tract Health||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
93 Customer Reviews
Nice size kibble
Our vet recommended this food for our 11 year old Persian cat. Great food, our Persian loves the kibble size. Would recommend.
D/d duck and pea
My cat can only eat a very low protein diet. She was eating can for the longest time. So I finally bought a bag of d/d for cat now I don’t have to be home so much because I can leave a open bowl for her to eat when ever she wants. I’m so happy.
Thank you for exchanging types of cat food and for having Hill's HYPO treats for cats in stock finally. the salesperson on the phone was very helpful!
A high quality dry food. My cats love it!! They come running when they hear me scooping the food into their bowls.
Sad cat tummy
Poor cat has had issues for years and FINALLY someone said he had Irritable Bowel Syndrome. This food has made a huge difference!!!! No more sick cat and he enjoys it!!
Order of Hills d/d Rx cat food
Easy to order and the food arrived in short order. Very good customer service during the ordering process.
The flavor changed from the bag we obtained from our vet
The vet provided us a 3 pound bag to try as a treatment for our cat’s constant chewing and pulling out her fur. While she didn’t love the food, she ate the recommended amount daily and finished the bag. It seemed to be working on her allergies. The food in the large bag we ordered from Chewy had a different odor that even I noticed, and the cat wouldn’t touch it. Something changed.
Too many ingredients, no help for food allergy
This didn't help my cat with food allergies at all. Zero relief.
it actually works
I was hesitant to purchase this food as the first 3/4 ingredients are peas, but my vet suspected a chicken allergy as my cat was biting her nails/fur out, extremely itchy with dandruff. I switched her to this food, and all of that cleared up in a few weeks and she had her kitten energy back. Several people even commented on her energy levels and how much softer and better her fur looked. She loves the taste too! I just wish they had a non-pate wet version to accompany it.
Cats love it and makes fur super soft!
I’ve only been feeding this to my cats for about a month and their fur is super soft. They immediately ignored their old food once I put this down. This is all my 4 cats want to eat!