Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Duck & Green Pea Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's skin and food sensitivities by soothing itchy and scratchy skin
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein to help avoid common food allergies
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality while visibly improving the skin and coat
- High levels of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids to encourage optimized immune response in a gluten and soy free formula
- Added fish oil to eliminate the need for supplementing with clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Venison & Green Pea Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$92.99Chewy Price$88.34Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hydrolyzed Protein Dry Cat Food, 7.7-lb bag$67.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Ultamino Dry Cat Food, 5.5-lb bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food, 7.7-lb bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet r/d Weight Reduction Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy with Salmon Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Yellow Peas, Pea Protein, Duck...||Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat...||Potatoes, Potato Starch, Salmon...||Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Gluten...||Yellow Peas, Pea Protein, Venison...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Veterinary Diet||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Veterinary Diet|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Venison, Meat|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
94 Customer Reviews
Smudge loves it
After suspecting a food sensitivity we tried this food and for the finickiest cat in the world to give it two paws up, I'd say that's a good endorsement.
Nice size kibble
Our vet recommended this food for our 11 year old Persian cat. Great food, our Persian loves the kibble size. Would recommend.
D/d duck and pea
My cat can only eat a very low protein diet. She was eating can for the longest time. So I finally bought a bag of d/d for cat now I don’t have to be home so much because I can leave a open bowl for her to eat when ever she wants. I’m so happy.
Thank you for exchanging types of cat food and for having Hill's HYPO treats for cats in stock finally. the salesperson on the phone was very helpful!
A high quality dry food. My cats love it!! They come running when they hear me scooping the food into their bowls.
Sad cat tummy
Poor cat has had issues for years and FINALLY someone said he had Irritable Bowel Syndrome. This food has made a huge difference!!!! No more sick cat and he enjoys it!!
Order of Hills d/d Rx cat food
Easy to order and the food arrived in short order. Very good customer service during the ordering process.
The flavor changed from the bag we obtained from our vet
The vet provided us a 3 pound bag to try as a treatment for our cat’s constant chewing and pulling out her fur. While she didn’t love the food, she ate the recommended amount daily and finished the bag. It seemed to be working on her allergies. The food in the large bag we ordered from Chewy had a different odor that even I noticed, and the cat wouldn’t touch it. Something changed.
Too many ingredients, no help for food allergy
This didn't help my cat with food allergies at all. Zero relief.
it actually works
I was hesitant to purchase this food as the first 3/4 ingredients are peas, but my vet suspected a chicken allergy as my cat was biting her nails/fur out, extremely itchy with dandruff. I switched her to this food, and all of that cleared up in a few weeks and she had her kitten energy back. Several people even commented on her energy levels and how much softer and better her fur looked. She loves the taste too! I just wish they had a non-pate wet version to accompany it.