Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinically proven nutrition that helps improve your cat’s digestion and stool quality.
- Highly digestible protein and fat to help your cat assimilate nutrients and repair tissues faster.
- Mixed fiber source to help maintain gastrointestinal health, plus added antioxidants to help control cell oxidation.
- Optimal balance of nutrients to help replenish the body and help encourage recovery.
- Digestive Care recipe has not changed—it offers the same great taste and benefits as it did prior to the introduction of the S+OXSHIELD seal of confidence.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$71.99Chewy Price$68.39Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$66.99Chewy Price$63.64Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$66.96Chewy Price$63.61Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy with Salmon Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Corn Gluten Meal...||Brewers Rice, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Rice Protein Concentrate...||Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal...||Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Kidney Care||Dental & Breath Care|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
553 Customer Reviews
CATS LOVE IT
I HAVE ONE CAT WITH IBD. WHENEVER I FEED HER THE HILLS DIGESTIVE CARE, SOME OF THE OTHER CATS COME OVER, SMELL AND PRACTICALLY BEG FOR SOME OF IT. I HAVE BEEN SHARING IT WITH THEM AS A TREAT, AND THEY LOVE IT. I'M GLAD IT TASTES GOOD - MY IBD CAT HAD BEEN DOING WELL SINCE SHE'S BEEN EATING IT. NO MORE STINKY DIARREAH.
Yum yum yum
I have two cats, they are fussy eaters. Both love this food. One could not digest regular kibble, and had severe diarrhea on the prescribed (Pro Plan HA) food. My other cat is a picky eater and needed to loose weight plus had severe constipation.
Works for my cat
I adopted my cat when he was 4 y/o, he came with a sensitive stomach and used to vomit frequently. The vet recommended this as dry food and he is so much better, he loves the flavour too!
Our rescue cat, Daisy, was getting diarrhea no matter what food we gave her and we took her to the vet, he suggested Hills ID, wet and dry, problem solved. No more diarrhea.
Prescription food is nothing to fear!
I was really worried in the beginning, when I was told that my kitty, Sherlock, would have to be on a urinary prescription food for life. I had no idea that he would ever like any of the choices we were given by our Vet. After all, he already had a wide variety of foods that he really loved, and the thought of corralling him with one food seemed impossible and unfair. Well, we struck gold with this line of food! I asked our vet to prescribe Digestive Care to give some diet variety. Besides helping to keep hairballs at bay, my Sherlock really loves this dry food! This one is a great additional recipe to alternate with the original urinary dry food he enjoys by the same maker. We are both very happy!
This Food Helps
Our cats were throwing up on a more frequent basis. The Vet prescribed this food and this issue has improved signficantly. (even our dog likes to sneak over and eat some)
Very Beneficial Food
Bellamy has rallied so much since being diagnosed with early kidney disease and having Dr Haug recommend Hill's i/d for her and IT MADE THE DIFFERENCE !
This helped my cat lose weight in 2 weeks. Went from 21lbs to 18lbs in 2 weeks. He’s healthy and happy again
I do not know what this means
Exactly what I needed. Delivery was excellent. The lady who helped me establish my account was wonderful!
Rx Digestive Care
One of my two cats was diagnosed with constipation. If left unmanaged it can lead to megacolon or need for surgery. I switched both cats from Hill's Science Diet Hairball Dry Food to the Rx i/d Digestive Care. This food, along with MiraLax and Cisapride, has helped my kitty. Bowel movements are regular now. There is also less vomiting (once a month instead of twice a week) from both cats since the switch. One star off for the price and the taste. Both cats eat it, but I can tell they don't like it as much as the Hairball formula. And it costs twice as much as the non-Rx food. Side Note: neither cat will eat the Rx i/d canned/wet foods so I continue to feed them non-Rx Sheba Cuts, which my vet has allowed.