Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinical nutrition developed by nutritionists and veterinarians especially formulated to help manage cats with digestive health problems
- Highly digestible protein and fat help assimilate nutrients and repair tissues faster while a mixed fiber source helps maintain gastrointestinal health
- An optimal balance of nutrients helps replenish the body and encourage recovery while added antioxidants help control cell oxidation
- This highly palatable recipe is suitable for adults and growing kittens
- Due to its easily digestible ingredients, this recipe may also be helpful for cats recovering from gastrointestinal upset and routine surgery
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$66.99Chewy Price$63.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PR Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$95.76Chewy Price$90.97Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PD Loaf Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$95.76Chewy Price$90.97Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy with Salmon Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$66.96Chewy Price$63.61Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Pork Liver, Carrots...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products...||Water, Pork Liver, Chicken...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Kidney Care||Kidney Care||Hormone Support||Urinary Tract Health|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
396 Customer Reviews
No go for my cat
My cat won't touch it. I mixed in a tablespoon of Science Diet i/d with Purina Pro Plan (non-sensitive stomach wet food) and he would not eat it. I put i/d on the bottom and Pro Plan on the top -- still, nope. Then I put i/d in a bowl by itself -- he sniffs it and walks away. He doesn't like Purina Pro Plan sensitive stomach arctic char and duck wet food either. So far the only sensitive stomach wet food he likes is Wellness Core chicken paté. They make a salmon kind as well but he won't eat that either. God help you if you have a cat as fussy as mine!
Two Sick Kitties
It's bad enough when your pets get sick at home. Worse yet, when you're more than 1300 miles away from home as was my case. I presume that my cats had ingested something that didn't agree with both of them, as they both had a case of some serious squirts. I took them to a local pet vet in the area that I was visiting, who after giving them some IV fluids to re-hydrate them wrote me out a prescription for this product: Hills Digestive Care i/d. It worked. They kept it down and enjoyed eating it without reservation. Within three to five days they were good to go. I now keep a few of these cans on hand should my cats encounter any future digestive issues,....hopefully not.
My cat loves this stuff!
My cat, Bruno, has some digestive issues so our vet prescribed this food for him. He loves this stuff and gobbles it right down. And thankfully, he has no digestive issues with this food. Success!!
My cats love it
The vet prescribed this to my cat Shadow for chronic diarrhea. It didn't help yet but all my cats love it for some reason. I think it's also good for my Ragdoll with liver problems.I don't know if I'll keep buying it because it hasn't helped the diarrhea, but it might later one they do more testing and maybe add medication.
best food for my sensitive baby - detailed review
My fur baby is 3 yrs old has a sensitive belly! I’ve tried fancy feast, Sheba, even blue buffalo (which he HATED BLUE BUFFALO..it also smelled atrocious). After taking him to the vet for some diarrhea problems, he was prescribed this food. When I tell you I saw better poo and eating in less than a day…omg. We went from watery poo to solid in less than 24 hours and he didn’t need a transition period for the food. He ate it ALL like it’s a thanks giving dinner. He’s also WAY more satisfied after he eats compared to the other brands, where after an hour he’s hungry or disinterested in the food. After he eats, he’s nice and full, ready for his afternoon nap! It does require Vet approval for purchase (bond vet for NYC residence made this super easy and is a great vet overall), but I have no regrets. The food is expensive it is TOTALLY worth it. I’ll spend $200 without hesitation. Only downside is the stock consistency. This food goes out of stock often, so when you see it’s available be sure to rack up what you can afford. I usually buy 4 cases at a time to prevent running out of the good stuff!
cat food review
My cat LOVES this food! SHe's an older gal and the vet recommended I change up her diet and gave me some samples. My cat thought she had died and gone to heaven! I think she still feels that way every time she hears me open a can! Good job.
Cat likes it, seems to help with GI sensitivity.
My cat likes this food. She seems to be tolerating it well. I am using it as part of an overall GI health program for her.
He loves it!
Great product! Mando almost likes it too much! He licks his bowl clean and no tossing his cookies. He has a sensitive stomach. We went to this when they ran out of (temporarily I hope) the chicken pate. I hope they get the other back in stock, but this is a great backup.
He LOVED it!
I actually ordered this by mistake, intending to order the other (non-stew) version. But, my 16 year old LOVED this food - so much so, that I worry a bit that he will 'hold out' to get it when I offer him the other formulation again. I have one happy kitty.
Several damage and unsealed cans
This last delivery had numerous damaged cans with a couple actually unsealed that had to be thrown away. These were obviously as a result of manufacture because they were in the middle of the case.