Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chicken is the #1 ingredient.
- Contains added FOS, which is a nourishing prebiotic fiber.
- Highly digestible and gentle on the stomach.
- Supports skin and coat health with vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Crafted with natural ingredients, along with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$38.94Chewy Price$36.99Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Grain-Free Salmon & Yellow Pea Recipe Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$35.65Chewy Price$33.87Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Perfect Digestion Chicken Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 11+ Indoor Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$29.49Chewy Price$32.49List Price$28.02Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Chicken, Barley, & Whole Oats Recipe Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.49Chewy Price$38.49List Price$33.72Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag, bundle of 2$111.98Chewy Price$106.38Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Indoor Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15.5-lb bag, bundle of 2$99.98Chewy Price$94.98Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 1-6 Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$33.49Chewy Price$36.49List Price$31.82Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Urinary Hairball Control Dry Cat Food, 15.5-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Oral Care Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$33.49Chewy Price$36.49List Price$31.82Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Lamb, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Turkey, Chicken By-Product Meal, Rice Flour...||Chicken, Yellow Peas, Chicken Fat...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin, Immune Support...||Brain Health, Circulatory Care, Digestive Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
787 Customer Reviews
Cats Love It
I have fed one cat Hills prescription diet for years, so I decided to change to hills for my other 3 cats (they deserve good food too) and OMG when I opened the bag, they went nuts over the smell. I let them sample it, and they went crazy. The kibbles are not too big for my one cat who refuses to chew her dry food. We had some thoroughly licked clean bowls tonight! We paired this with the hills urinary & hairball. Not to mention, I placed this order on Wednesday afternoon and received it Friday afternoon. Great job, Chewy!!! They keep me and my cats happy.
Hazel loves this food
We had problems with the food that the shelter recommended. Hazel had diarrhea and the litterbox smelled terrible no matter how quickly we cleaned it up. We got Hills Science diet sensitive stomach chicken and rice. Problem solved and she loves it! We bought a small bag to try it, and will reorder soon. It is expensive, but worth every penny in our experience!
Hill's is fantastic for all cats' special needs
I do heartily endorse Hill's Science Diet and Prescription diet foods for cats, but I have a cat who has such a sensitive stomach that Hill's wasn't helping her either, after a few weeks. I ultmately had to switch to a different brand, which has been working well so far. But bottom line, I have been using Hill's Science Diet and Prescription diets for decades, and although the formula didn't work for my cat in this instance, I still rate them highly and would recommend giving them a try.
My 4 cats like this product. I re-order regularly. Last shipment the bag was taped at the bottom but I did not notice the tear until today when the kibble started leaking out at the tear. Not a normal occurrence, but worth mentioning.
Reduces licking and biting of fur for our kitty
We adopted a kitty, Tibbi, in spring 2019. He came to us from the streets via a shelter and he arrived to us doing a lot of licking and biting to pull out tufts of fur. We suspected food allergies. When he got old enough for adult food we tried this product. And it seemed like the biting and pulling out fur decreased. By spring 2022 we had a second kitty transitioning to regular adult food. So in spring 2022 we tried to phase Tibbi back onto a Hill's Science Diet Adult Indoor food by mixing the two foods. Within a few days Tibbi started a noticeable increase in licking and pulling out fur. So we stopped mixing the foods. And his licking and biting decreased again. So certainly this food is better for him and does not irritate his skin like regular food. Tibbi never had digestive issues so I can't speak to that aspect of this product. Also, we now leave the Adult Indoor food in one bowl and the Sensitive food in another bowl and Tibbi always chooses to eat the Sensitive food so we know he likes it!
No more upchucking
My 10 year old neutered Tom never gets sick, was sick for a week, a trip to the Vet, a shot, started to feel better. Knew I had to go to a different dry kibble, this does the job, my boy loves it, his coat looks better, he is thriving again, prefers to his canned food. Would recommend for a kitty with upset tummy.
This is great stuff!~
I have a 16-year-old tabby who has puked every single day for years. She is in good health, and the vet said she's fine. I tried this formula (from HILLS!) and she's....drum roll, please....stopped puking!!! I'm SOOO happy! The bonus, of course, is that she LIKES IT!!
Great for Picky Eater
Our cat has a very sensitive stomach and is incredibly picky. This is one of the only foods she will eat that she doesn’t reject or does not make her sick. Please never stop making this.
How Chewy cured my kitty!
OMG!! My poor kitty has a skin issue where if someone touches his back or he eats the wrong food he goes to pieces jumping around and trying to bite and pull out his hair!! The vet says he has hyper-reflexia and recommended Hills Diet. Also, feline Prozac which was stopped after he was on the Hill’s Diet.
Neither Orangee nor Logan is eating this
This product doesn't seem to be appetizing to my cats. I bought this originally for my cat Orangee who is having a skin issue at the moment and doing all I can to figure out how to get him to stop over grooming, chewing his paws and scratching his chin. I also still have the ZD food prescription for 2-week trial and nothing has helped. : ( Long story short, I got this huge bag and he won't eat it even when I put in some topper (treats). :'( Logan won't eat this too.