HoneyCure Natural Veterinary Wound Care Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Triple-action ointment offers anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory effects and serves as a natural insect and pest repellent.
- Easy to use—apply a thin layer to wound and cover with a bandage needed.
- Contains real Manuka honey, which is FDA-approved as a medical-grade ingredient.
- Delivers veterinary strength to help your pet find the relief she needs.
- Available in multiple sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Forticept Blue Butter Antimicrobial Gel for Dogs, 8-oz$19.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- PetSilver Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$19.97Chewy Price$21.44List Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Forticept Maxi-Wash Antimicrobial Skin & Wound Treatment Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Small Pets, 8-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Derma-Clens Dermatologic Cream for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz tube$14.33Chewy Price$13.61Autoship Price
- Davis Hydrocortisone Cream for Dogs & Cats, 4.5-oz bottle$11.47Chewy Price$12.90List Price$10.90Autoship Price
- Sovereign Silver Pets First Aid Gel for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$14.94Chewy Price$14.99List Price$14.19Autoship Price
- SkinSmart Antimicrobial Skin & Wound Care Cat & Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Stat! Spray Hydro-Stat! Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 4-oz bottle$13.98Chewy Price$18.98List Price$13.28Autoship Price
- Green Goo Animal First Aid for Dogs, 1.82-oz tin$12.95Chewy Price$14.95List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Nixall VetResponse Wound & Skin Solution for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 2-oz bottle$9.45Chewy Price$10.50List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Natural Gelling Agent, Medical Grade Manuka Honey, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil...||Hypochlorous Acid (0.009%)||Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%.||Water (Purified), Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium propionate...||Sulfur, Mineral oil, Pine tar, Pine Oil.|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||Recovery, First Aid||Sensitive Skin, First Aid||First Aid|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||Rabbit||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Would not recommend.
My dog had a cut on his foot and made it worse due to excessive licking. I was hoping this would help because of all the good reviews but it didnt. It did not prevent licking and I think it actually hurt because he appeared even more uncomfortable after I put it on him. Waste of money…
I started using this on my dog's leg. He licked his incision open about a week after suture removal and exposed the internal stitches. So on went the cone again and I bought this stuff. The incision is now scabbed over and healing the way it should with twice daily applications and bandage changes. I saw positive results after just a few days.
My cat got bitten by something, ended up with a big puss filled sore, applied Wound Care a couple of times, which the cat licked off, eventually the sore scabbed over and healed.
This stuff worked great! It prevented infection and healed my dog's wound beautifully.
Seems to work well
Our cat had a very raw cut on his nose. I put this on over a couple of days and his nose is healing up nicely and the fur is growing back.
Very nice product. A little goes a long ways i notice if you put it on the Band-Aid it stays on better.
I love this product!
I've picked this up in store as well as online. It's a really good product, and helps my dog every single time. She has a nasty habit of not watching where she's going when she's outside and playing and comes back frequently with cuts or scrapes. A friend recommended this to me a long time ago and I've been using it regularly since. We trim the fur around irritated cuts and then apply this. Cayley doesn't like the taste so she lets her cuts heal just fine. I will say that if you get the tube just screw the cap off and use it, the applicator sometimes gets clogged, but the tube end is just fine. I recently moved and my parents have Cayley, but my kitten Cara has gotten it too and it helped her scars heal when she got fixed.
I like this product. It does helps with treating & healing minor flesh wounds.
Great healing ointment for cat
I got this natural remedy for my cat who had a scrape on his paw from getting caught in a sticky mouse trap and when pulled off left a scrape. This product worked like a charm in healing such a sensitive area.
WASTE of time and money
I bought the product because I believe in natural remedies. The tube is ridiculous. The hole in the applicator top is too small for thick sticky gel. Because of the honey, it crystalizes and therefore won't get through the hole. I had to clean it with a dental pick for each use. I will never buy it again. I couldn't even use the entire product due to crystalizing. I stored in a cool dry place too.