John Paul Pet Tea Tree Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tea Tree Shampoo uses environmentally friendly ingredients to get rid of dirt and grime, soothe your pet's skin, and cool off painful hot spots.
- Cleanses and soothes while reducing skin irritations such as itchiness, flakiness, or rough patches.
- Tea tree leaf oil and eucalyptus combine to safely discourage skin irritation, allowing hot spots to heal.
- Almond oil and chamomile soothe, while aloe adds moisture.
- Made in the USA and cruelty-free product - tested on humans first so you know it's definitely safe for beloved dogs and horses too!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TropiClean Spa Color White Coat Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$40.11Chewy Price$70.99List Price$38.10Autoship Price
- Earthbath Wild Cherry Puppy Spritz, 8-oz bottle$11.86Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Earthbath Hypo-Allergenic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.97Chewy Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Medicated Oatmeal Dog & Cat Treatment Rinse, 2.5-gal bottle$72.65Chewy Price$150.99List Price$69.02Autoship Price
- Earthbath Deodorizing Rosemary Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- FURminator Finishing Comb For Dogs, Large$9.08Chewy Price$11.29List Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Slicker Brush Soft Pin$4.98Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- John Paul Pet Body & Paw Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 45 count$8.99Chewy Price$15.95List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Tearless Shampoo for Puppies & Kittens, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$15.95List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Earthbath Deodorizing Mango Tango Spritz for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$10.42Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- TropiClean Deodorizing Aloe & Coconut Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle, bundle of 2$144.00Chewy Price$160.00List Price$136.80Autoship Price
- Earthbath 3-in-1 Deodorizing Vanilla Almond Spritz for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$11.90Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MIPA...||N/A||N/A||Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside...||N/A|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Only shampoo my dog uses
I’ve been using this for five years and I’ve never had a problem with it, whether he rolls in a dead mammal carcass or a fish carcass full of slime works every time
I love this product
This shampoo leaves a clean and fresh feeling to the dog as free using. Smells very clean.
Used it for the first time...
...today. I've used the John Paul Oatmeal shampoo for years for my dog, but I thought I'd try the tea tree as he gets itchy. He's a shih tzu/cav mix. I worried it might not be moisturizing enough, but it seemed just fine. Glad I bought it.
After a day of running around at the farm, through muddy puddles, ponds and rolling around in who knows what kind of yuck, my hound STINKS!! A quick scrub under the garden hose with this product and I'm willing to claim him again; he's back to smelling lovely and normal!
Love JP products
Love this product leave my pup clean and fresh. Coat is SOFT and SHINE. Defiantly helps with the itchy's
Smells good - no reactions
I purchased this because my dog usually has some itchy skin, but I didn't want to use medicated shampoo all the time. It helps decrease his itchiness a bit and leaves him smelling good. Easy to rinse clean as well.
It Smells awful
lol, sorry but this shampoo smells bad. i highly reccomend the oatmeal version of this brand instead smells like almond extract.
Really like how soft it makes the fur and it really helps with hot spots.
Good shampoo love it!!!!!!!!
Love this shampoo Recommend it to any one that cares for your fur babies!
I bought this for my dog that is in kidney failure and can't take her flee medicine anymore. This is good to kill flees and smells good!