Jolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, Blueberry
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of safe, non-toxic low-density polyethylene so you can feel confident about letting your pup play with this toy.
- Extra bouncy, extra durable construction so a game of fetch just got a whole lot more fun!
- Great ball for the pool or the park, for bouncing, pouncing, or chewing. It'll float and if it gets a hole in it, it'll still keep it's shape.
- Has a pleasing blueberry scent instead of slobbery rubber smell.
- Softball-like ball great for multiple breed sizes and ages. Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pancakes & Maple Syrup Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$10.98Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, Orange, 4.5-in$9.50Chewy Price$10.00List Price
- Frisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.36Chewy Price
- JW Pet Good Cuz Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$11.47Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Red, 8-in$17.99Chewy Price$20.50List Price
- Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Blueberry, 8-in$23.00Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Red, 8-in$18.33Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- HuggleHounds Lil Feller Durable Plush Squirrel Squeaky Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Glow/Orange, Large$18.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Chuckit! Erratic Ball Dog Toy, Large$5.50Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Mega Wubba Dog Toy, Color Varies$21.49Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Jolly Pets CanvasTug Dog Toy, Color Varies, X-Large$12.73Chewy Price$17.20List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Water Toy||Water Toy||Exercise, Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls||Chew Toys, Balls|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
271 Customer Reviews
Our corgi LOVES it
This ball may not be for every dog. However, for our 35 pound Corgi/Aussie he is OBSESSED. Within the first day it was covered in bite marks, yes. He's punctured the ball BUT it hasn't deflated and that only makes it easier for him to carry around the yard. The ball before this was a flat soccer ball.. so you can imagine how JOLLY he is with this ball.
Not worth $20
My dog does not play with this. He is not interested in this and doesn’t play with it. I got it because he loves when you bounce balls with him, throw balls and just to chasing after balls. He didn’t like this toy. But that’s just because it probably didn’t have a squeaker or stuffing lol
Tough Ball Play
This is basically indestructible! The super chewer toys are the only thing survives my boy (pit/lab mix) and this isn't going anywhere any time soon. It won't deflate even if its punctured.
Lots of fun
Our GSP loved this ball! We purchased the 6.5 size and he has truly enjoyed it. Like most toys- he finally destroyed it but it lasted about 3 weeks, which is more than I can say for most of the balls he’s had in the past.
Not very bouncy
This ball just wasn't right for me and my dog. It was too slippery and large for him to get his mouth around it (I got a 6") and it was too tough for him to puncture with his teeth. Also, it hurt my toesies to kick it! I plan to give it away. My dog loves fetch, and I have an old ball that's perfect for that. Am still looking for the perfect ball to take the place of that old one when it's gone. Sadly, this one wasn't it.
Glad to have found this toy holding up to an extreme power mouth. Definitely making another order soon!
Indestructible for the win!
FINALLY found a ball that can’t be destroyed!! We are loving this ball!!! 10/10. Highly recommend!
My boy’s favorite
This jolly ball is my boy’s absolute favorite toy. At 5 years old, he has gone through at least 5 of these in various sizes. They last a long time and are great for herding dogs who aren’t on farms.
Pretty Good for Non-Chewers
The ball would probably be awesome for dogs that don't love to sit and chew on toys or have a herding instinct. I have an 8 month old pitbull pup that loves to bite, carry, and run around with toys in his mouth, including this toy. I got him the largest 8" toy but he managed to fit it in his mouth and got teeth marks in it within 5 minutes. Good, and cheaper, alternatives to this are basketballs and kickballs. Basically any ball without a soft, chewable surface like volleyballs and soccer balls
Jolly Ball is a hit
Alfie, a 94 lb mix, loves his new 8 inch blue jolly ball. He knew immediately when I opened it that it was his, and took off with it nudging it around the house and picking it up in his jaws and shaking it. The ball has pinprick holes in it from his teeth but has not deflated. I like that it is a soft, not a hard plastic as he is able to scrape off parts of hard plastic toys and this ball is still unharmed.