Kalmbach Feeds All Natural Non-GMO 17% Protein Layer Pellets Chicken Feed, 50-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tasty pelleted feed for laying chickens.
- Contains only non-GMO grains.
- Essential amino acids and high calcium levels support the production of strong shells and tasty eggs.
- Blend of prebiotics, probiotics, essential oils and enzymes supports digestive and immune system health.
- Complete balanced nutrition.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealKalmbach Feeds All Natural 20% Flock Maker Pellets Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealKalmbach Feeds Organic 17% Layer Crumbles Chicken Feed, 35-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- DealKalmbach Feeds Organic 20% Starter Grower Poultry Feed, 35-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- DealKruse's Perfection Brand All Purpose Crumbles Gamebird Turkey Food, 50-lb bag$30.29Chewy Price$28.78Autoship Price
- DealHudson Feeds Poultry Feeds Chick Starter-Grower Medicated Chicken Feed, 50-lb bag$35.38Chewy Price$33.61Autoship Price
- DealKalmbach Feeds All Natural Non-GMO 20% Flock Maker Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealKalmbach Feeds Organic 17% Layer Pellets Chicken Feed, 35-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- DealModesto Milling Organic, No Corn, No Soy Layer Crumbles Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$73.12Chewy Price$69.46Autoship Price
- DealFLYGRUBS Black Soldier Fly Larvae Chicken Feed, 20-lb box$119.95Chewy Price$113.95Autoship Price
- DealModesto Milling Organic Pellets Mini Pig Food, 25-lb bag$36.56Chewy Price$34.73Autoship Price
- DealKalmbach Feeds Concentrate Crumbles Llama & Alpaca Food, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealMazuri Alpaca Care Jumbo Pellets Alpaca Food, 40-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Dried Corn Distillers Grains with Solubles...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Dried Corn Distillers Grains with Solubles...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Non-GMO||High-Protein||Vegetarian, High-Protein||High-Protein, Non-GMO||High-Protein, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
My chickens LOVE this food. I feed it to them in addition to their regular laying pellets. I will give them a scoop of this feed added to the laying pellets. And they will stay there eating until it is all gone. I will be buying this product again.
I have had a backyard flock for over a decade, and usually get agway feed or nutrena depending on what’s in stock. Both feeds are fine, but this is in a class by itself. To start, it smells good, my flock loves it and Their feathers have never looked so good. The eggs are delicious, and yolks are bright. The delivery is always quick, and the product is well packaged.
A pretty good layer feed!
I had a hard time getting my chickens to eat their layer-feeds. But the moment I had switched to Kalmbach Feeds, I notice that my hen started to lay more eggs and immediately started chewing on their food more often. I am so glad to have discovered the Kalmbach brand.
This was a flop
After just two days of feeding this brand, my birds had very loose stools and their pen smelled extremely bad. I quit using it and fed their usual organic, non gmo feed and everything returned to normal. I would suggest finding a smaller bag to try before you end up with 50# of unusable chicken feed.
This is good feed
I have 7 Chickens, at least 6 are hens...waiting to see if the 7th is a hen or rooster. They like this food very much, as do I. They seem to get full faster, so the food lasts longer. And I have not seen a negative impact on their eggs. Still firm shells, good yolks. Doesn't seem to have a lot of food dust either, which is a plus to me.
Don’t even try this
Í bought 2 bags and put myself on auto ship.... Because I prefer not to go to the feed store at this time. I opened the bag and it smelled awful but I thought well maybe the chickens will like it? I fed this only, for one full bag and egg production dropped 50% the last week I even had a deformed egg..... which has not happened before..the hens have been laying for 10 months... I am pitching the second bag and went back to my old feed.... Chewy kindly refunded me.....
Great Non-GMO Feed
I switched to this feed a few months ago and my girls have been doing really well on it. The yolks look much healthier and we seem to be getting a much better quality egg. It doesn't hurt that they gobble it up LOL.
This bag had Large moldy clumps in it. Other types of feed have been good