Kaytee Chinchilla Dust Bath, 2.5-lb jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural dusting powder made from natural pumice.
- Protects your chinchilla’s coat by absorbing excess oils and moisture.
- The perfect way to help keep your furry friends coat healthy and shiny.
- Rolling around in volcanic dust helps to relieve stress.
- The perfect bath for your chinchilla to enjoy weekly or daily.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Marshall No Tears Formula with Aloe Vera Shampoo for Ferrets, 8-oz bottle$6.94Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.59Autoship Price
- Marshall Ferret & Small Animal Odor Remover, 8-oz bottle$8.27Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.86Autoship Price
- Marshall Ear Cleaner for Ferrets, 4-oz bottle$9.29Chewy Price$9.91List Price$8.83Autoship Price
- Marshall Goodbye Body & Waste Odor Small Animal Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Marshall Baby Fresh Scent Daily Spritz for Ferrets, 8-oz bottle$10.15Chewy Price$9.64Autoship Price
- Pyranha Odaway Ferret & Small Animal Odor Eliminator, 15-oz bottle$8.67Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.24Autoship Price
- Kaytee Smellin' Good Small Pet Fragrance Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.69Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.26Autoship Price
- Kaytee Ceramic Critter Bath, Color Varies, Small$6.16Chewy Price$12.49List Price$5.85Autoship Price
- Lixit Small Animal Grooming Kit$7.00Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Professional Pet Products Ferret Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$8.20Chewy Price$8.95List Price$7.79Autoship Price
- Marshall Original Formula with Baking Soda Shampoo for Ferrets, 8-oz bottle$10.78Chewy Price$12.68List Price$10.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Chinchilla||Chinchilla||Chinchilla||Chinchilla||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Ingredients Volcanic Ash � Inert, Non-Toxic||Blue Beauty Dust.||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
DONT USE THIS BATH
I have never gave a bad review before but do not use this your chinchilla will come out of the dust bath with all the dust on him and you end up with dust on you do not use
Not a good brand
My chin won’t use this and it smells like concrete. It’s also very thick not light and powdery like other dusts
don’t use basic / not good
I used this once for my chinchillas and their fur was not soft! I switched to Poof chinchilla dust and omg my boys are soft!
SO SO SO AWFUL
Will never buy this product. Matted fur from this. Feels like flour
it's not a very bad dust but it smells weird and I'm not sure if it's safe for my chin. not sure what gives that smell. I have never used any other dust that had that smell. will never buy again, oxbow poof is way better. and my chin likes it way more than this dust.
Ok ok ok ok ok
I recommend a very good product ok ok ok ok oko ok ok ok o k
This sand is not only moist and not fine but it smells like chemicals. My chin would refuse to take baths until I replaced with a higher quality sand. Spend your money elsewhere. Spend a little more, your chin will love it.
My chinchillas love rolling n this stuff!! Not sure what else to say.
This stuff is terrible. It smells bad, gets dirty quickly, and then smells even worse! My chinchilla refused to go into it and I smelled it and realized why! The texture is clumpy and too soft.
Great product. My chin loves it so much!! Would recommend for sure!!