Kaytee Clean & Cozy Scented Small Animal Bedding, Lavender
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 20 percent more absorbent, holding up to 4 times more it’s weight in liquid
- Eco- friendly bedding is 99 percent dust-free for a cleaner cage
- Expands to 3x its size and 20 percent more absorbent
- Safe for your pet, eliminating odors for a fresh clean cage
- Great for burrowing or nesting animals with calming scent of lavender
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Brown's Naturally Fresh! Soft Pine Bird & Small Animal Bedding, 20-L$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Clean & Cozy Natural Small Animal Bedding, 24.6-L$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, Blue, 23-L$11.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 30-L$10.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Brown's Naturally Fresh! Corn Cob Small Animal & Bird Bedding, 5.87-L$9.97Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.47Autoship Price
- DealCarefresh Small Animal Bedding, Confetti, 10-L$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Pure Comfort Small Animal Bedding, Oxbow Blend, 72-L$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Oxbow Eco-Straw Pelleted Wheat Straw Small Animal Litter, 20-lb bag$20.89Chewy Price$24.49List Price$19.85Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Pure Comfort Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 28-L$9.77Chewy Price$11.49List Price$9.28Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft Fresh World Ultra Strength Litter Box & Cage Small Animal Bedding, 35-lit$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Kaytee Kay Kob Bird & Small Animal Natural Bedding & Litter, 25-lb bag$22.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.83Autoship Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, White, 23-L$11.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Litter Feature||Eco-Friendly, Scented||Eco-Friendly||Odor Control||Odor Control||Eco-Friendly|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
153 Customer Reviews
Great in my Eglu
I use this under the roosting bars of my Omlet Eglu and it's perfect for cleaning off the tray. Nothing sticks to the tray anymore so I don't have to hose it down as often.
I always get the kaytee lavender bedding it's soft and keeps Mr Gunk dry and fresh
Smells great but not worth it
I divided this bag among my 3 Guinea pig’s cages. All 6 were happy at first, pop Corning and playing. Then, a couple hours later, they all started burrowing under it every time I would take them out and set them back in. They also wouldn’t eat or do anything, they just stayed underneath. Their eyes would also be super dry too to the point where I had to put water there to moisten so I could help them open and get any paper bits stuck inside. This stuff definitely seems soft but is very dry and dusty too. After seeing the same results the next day, I immediately switched their bedding to a different paper (non-scented) and they were happy again, popping and such. They have also started eating again and acting normal as well. I’m not sure what happened fully but, it seems the scented bedding hurt them and made all 6 lethargic. Smells great but not worth it.
Perfect for Guinea pigs
This is soft for my piggies delicate feet, it has a very subtle (almost nonexistent) scent. Most importantly, my daughter’s room doesn’t smell like pee. We use it over the lavender corn cob bedding which also helps. We set it up in their litter box too. I can’t imagine using another product.
My Little loves jumping and frolicking in the bedding after it gets cleaned. Also uses it to store his food for later.
I normally wouldn't buy a product like this that is scented but the light lavender is really nice. It keeps my rabbit's litter box a little fresher a little longer. I definitely would suggest this one.
Will NOT buy again
This bedding causes ALOT of dust. My poor bun was sneezing for days.
Great product. Does what it claims. I will reorder agsin soon. -Flash
Great bedding for Guinea Pigs.
Really helps keep them calm and smells great. No dust and easy to clean up.
Good product and easy delivery.
Bunny loves her fresh bedding. She really likes this brand more tha any other. We order it on autoship.