Kaytee Meal Worm Wild Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Omega-3 fatty acids support healthy heart, brain and eye function
- High protein content gives birds plenty of sustained energy
- Mealworms are an important food source for baby birds that aid in proper growth
- Worms are oven dried and more nutritionally dense than live worms
- Easy to use resealable package gives lasting freshness
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealVolkman Avian Science Parrot Food, 4-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$25.95List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- dealLafeber Tropical Fruit Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 3-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price
- Morning Song Birdwatchers' Blend Wild Bird Food, 18-lb bag$21.51Chewy Price$31.56List Price$20.43Autoship Price
- Volkman Avian Science Hookbill Food, 4-lb bag, bundle of 2$37.90Chewy Price$39.90List Price$36.00Autoship Price
- dealLafeber Sunny Orchard Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 10-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price
- Kaytee Wild Finch Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$11.49Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- dealLafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Macaw & Cockatoo Food, 3.5-lb tub$32.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Songbird Blend Wild Bird Food, 7-lb bag$16.24Chewy Price$15.43Autoship Price
- Kaytee Ultra Wild Finch Wild Bird Food, 1 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Chick Starter & Grower Crumbles Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$80.31Chewy Price$107.25List Price$76.29Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic, Non-Soy Layer Pellets Poultry Feed, 25-lb bag$36.88Chewy Price$40.25List Price$35.04Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Layer Pellets Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$67.81Chewy Price$100.25List Price$64.42Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Mealworms.||Mealworms||Dried Mealworms.||Mealworms.||Natural Cricket & Natural Mealworm|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Catbird...||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Catbird...||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Catbird...||Chicken, Bluebird, Catbird...||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Catbird...|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
185 Customer Reviews
All winter long and so far, into May,the Robins,chickadees,wrens and other yard birds chowed down on mealworms. I couldn’t fill the dishes fast enough. I tried a different brand once, and no birds ate them.
A hit with the Robin
I bought these specifically because two weeks ago a flock of robins landed in my yard - very early for these birds to return to my area, and the weather was extremely cold and snowy. The flock remained for only an hour or two, but one lone robin remained. It's still here. I wanted it to survive, and wanted to put out food that it would eat. So I cut up an apple, added raisins and a few blueberries and frozen cranberries. After receiving the mealworms I put some out regularly and they were a big hit, not only with the robin but with most other birds as well.
Mealworms are great for Bluebirds
Great for blue birds, they love them. They return to that particular area of my feeders every year looking for the mealworms specifically.
Big wildlife draw
I mix these into my regular bird seed and the amount of wildlife that it draws is phenomenal
Bluebirds Love them.
The bluebirds just now are coming through. This food is perfect for them, and for the female cardinals, who aren't quite bold enough to go to the feeder.
Birds love it
The Bluebirds and the 1 Oriole visiting love the meal worms. We keep the squirrels away by mixing in hot sauce. The birds don’t mind it but the squirrels hate it!
My birds love this food. I've gotten all types of birds since using this product.
My bluebirds are loving this feed. I am filling the feeder daily to keep up.
Yummy. Birds love 'em.
The bird love them, but too expensive for me to buy again.
Used prior as well
I use this as a treat periodically for the birds who come to my feeder. They seem to like it.