Kaytee Peanuts In A Shell Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Whole peanuts appeal to many birds, including woodpeckers and blue jays.
- Rich texture and taste makes them a great treat.
- High fat content provides energy, and high protein promotes growth.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Also attractive to squirrels, chipmunks and other critters.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- C&S Peanut Delight No Melt Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, 11.75-oz tray, 1 count$1.48Chewy Price$1.99List Price$1.41Autoship Price
- Lyric Fine Tunes No Waste Mix Wild Bird Food, 15-lb bag$32.69Chewy Price$41.99List Price$31.06Autoship Price
- DealWild Delight Deck, Porch N' Patio Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$18.29Chewy Price$17.38Autoship Price
- Kaytee Shelled Peanuts Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$21.59List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Lyric Nyjer Seed Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Kaytee Black Oil Sunflower Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$13.39Chewy Price$25.99List Price$12.72Autoship Price
- Wagner's Four Season 100% Black Oil Sunflower Seed Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$30.98Chewy Price$29.43Autoship Price
- Lyric Peanut Pieces Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag, bundle of 5$71.95Chewy Price$73.55List Price$68.35Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Mealworm Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$14.03Chewy Price$13.33Autoship Price
- Wagner's Farmer's Delight Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$17.98Chewy Price$17.08Autoship Price
- Higgins Safflower Gold Natural Mix Conure & Cockatiel Food, 3-lb bag$12.19Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.58Autoship Price
- Lafeber Classic Avi-Cakes Small Bird Food, 8-oz bag$7.79Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Peanuts||In Shell Peanuts||Peanut Pieces||Shelled Peanuts.||Split and Whole Peanuts.|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Jay, Woodpecker||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Bunting, Cardinal, Jay, Nuthatch, Towhee, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Jay, Nuthatch, Titmouse, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Bunting...|
|Small Pet Type||Squirrel||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
168 Customer Reviews
Peanuts for the WIN!
I have 5 squirrels that frequent my yard every day- and I have to say that they LOVE these peanuts! When they see me open the door with the bag in hand, they come running right over! They cannot get enough of these tasty treats! This also applies to the blue jays that visit, so the picture on the bag is accurate! The blue jays will sit on the wire above my home, and when I put some peanuts out for them, they will swoop down and take a few up into the trees with them. Peanuts are a good size, and my squirrel friends will attest to the quality as well! As a matter of fact, the other day we had a major storm and even though the rain was extremely heavy, the squirrels were coming out of the woodwork to quickly gather the peanuts and either eat them right on the spot, or stockpile/bury them for future use. Thank you for having this product in stock- I will continue to purchase, and highly recommend this product.
Jays and squirrel fight over them!
I toss out a few handfuls of these every morning. Within minutes, Scrub Jays and Blue Jays are swarming. I had 8 Blue Jays at once the other day. Usually the jays take them all away before the squirrels can get any, but they try. I swear they are watching and waiting for me each morning. Unfortunately, my Corgi has also learned the drill. I can't let him out when I toss out the peanuts, or he goes after them too!
Yummy wildlife food
Good quality peanuts without waste. Our bluejays, titmice and nuthatches love them, and although they don't have access to our feeders, the squirrels seem to be very happy with the occasional dropped peanut.
PEANUTS FOR SQUIRRELS
I'm very happy with this item. I've been buying a different brand of unshelled peanuts for over a year and definitely will continue to buy this Kaytee brand going forward. Thank you Chewy!!!
Squirrels go nuts for nuts!
It was almost instant that the blue jays showed up!! I have squirrels come to my back porch and ask for more nuts please!! They love them and I enjoy watching them!
Best Price for Peanuts!
I go through plenty of peanuts with so many backyard friends, and I can never stay stocked up. Chewy is by far the best price and quality for food and snacks for the local animals in our area!
Squirrels love peanuts
The squirrels love peanuts! They entertain my cat, eating peanuts out side the window where he is watching. Price was good, too!
Scatter them and they will come
Mercy! Apparently the word is out that the "good" stuff is at our house. We have blue jays fighting over who gets to sit on the peanut "wreath" and pull them out. And sometimes it's the blue jays verses the grackles and then, of course, there is the squirrel squad. It's fun to watch and cheer on your favorites.
Guess I'll have to stop feeding my birds and squirrels
We thought we'd found a great deal here because the price was so much better than we were paying elsewhere for peanuts, but the recent increase now puts it about level with the competition. As much as we hate to do it, I don't think we can afford this anymore. Chewy's prices aren't as competitive as they used to be and that makes it less useful and less likely we'll continue to shop here. A shame. We've been with your since almost the very beginning, but there's little incentive when prices keep zooming up.
Glad I can also buy WILD LIFE food at Chewy
I love that i can add these items to my regular dog food, treats and supplies! Convenient and nice product.