Kaytee Suet & Seed Wild Bird Food, 3.5-lb tray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Suet is tasty and nutritious.
- High-quality rendered beef tallow supplies birds with energy.
- Feed refrigerated or frozen to minimize mess.
- Suitable for year-round feeding.
- Hang suet feeder by your window for great bird-watching.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Corn-a-Plenty Seed Cake Squirrel Food, 2.5-lb, 1 count$5.50Chewy Price$8.63List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- C&S Berry Treat Suet Wild Bird Food, Case of 12$30.83Chewy Price$34.99List Price$29.29Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Fine Sunflower Chips Wild Bird Food, 5-lb$20.49Chewy Price$20.99List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Kaytee Wild Finch Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$15.11List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Kaytee Meal Worm Wild Bird Food, 3.5-oz bag$3.94Chewy Price$5.93List Price$3.74Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Songbird Blend Wild Bird Food, 7-lb bag$14.03Chewy Price$16.24List Price$13.33Autoship Price
- DealC&S Mealworm Delight No Melt Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, 11.75-oz tray, 12 count$32.26Chewy Price$37.08List Price$30.65Autoship Price
- Lafeber Premium Daily Diet Cockatiel Food, 5-lb tub$29.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Waste Free Nut & Fruit Blend Wild Bird Food, 5.5-lb bag$18.79Chewy Price$21.59List Price$17.85Autoship Price
- DealSt. Albans Bay Suet Plus High Energy Suet Wild Bird Food, 15 count$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Natural Ingredients Macaw Bird Food, 4.5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Lyric Finch Small Songbird Mix Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Kaytee Suet & Seed Is Made Of High Quality Rendered Beef Tallow That Provides Needed Energy To Wild Birds Year-Round....||Corn, Oil Sunflower, Peanuts, Gelatin, Honey, Dextrose||Corn, Roasted Peanuts, Rendered Beef Suet, Oats, Soy Oil.||Corn, Roasted Peanuts, Rendered Beef Suet...||Sunflower, Peanuts, Cracked Corn...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Woodpecker...||Wild Bird||Wild Bird|
|Food Form||Suet||Seed & Grain Blend||Suet||Suet||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Small Pet Type||—||Squirrel||—||—||Squirrel|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
BIRDS LOVE IT BUT MESSY
The suet is obviously very good. Birds really seem to love it. But it is very messy, definitely not a no melt suet. But the larger size is great as long as you have the right suet cage for it to fit in.
This large suet block is great. Blue jays and woodpeckers love it, as do other birds. It’s more the waxy type, rather than the large sunflower type blocks. It holds up well in high temperatures.
Judge for yourself
Birds are not going after it. A random Bluejay, no others. Could be the cage and location.
Our birds have been loving these! The only down side to them is the price - I'll probably be unable to order more because of it.
The Northern Flickers love it!
It lasts much longer than the regular size. The birds like it. Less replacing.
Don’t waste your money
This suet is my first time to try. It is poorly made. When I cut it to fit the hanging basket all the cutting places collapsed. Loose seeds were hard to form back to one piece together. The package said it can put outside under 90 degrees but it melted at 80 degrees in CA. I put the collapsed pieces in a flat tray to feed the outside birds, the seeds sunk into the fat. I dumped them all into my garbage can. Thanks to Chewy they refund me back.
Need to purchase the LARGE CAGE
If your buying this you need to purchase the large suet cage to hold them in , they fit fine and they have a chain hanger on them for those of you confused about how to hang, DONT CUT THEM there is a hanger that they fit in..
This product was much larger than I expected. I was unable to find a feeder large enough for it, but I was easily able to cut the cake into smaller squares to fit into the feeders. This product is a great deal for the price, and the birds seem to love it. I received this product through a CashBack program.
My birds prefer suet with seeds!
I've tried a few types of suet in my hanging wire feeders now, and I've discovered that my birds prefer ones that have seeds in them. they love all sorts of seeds and prefer it more than the peanut suet. This one has been a hit! they've been pecking away at it. Very affordable too, and it lasts several weeks! I didn't have to worry about bringing it in from the rain either. Will be getting it again!
This type of feed is a huge hit. I put out a cake almost everyday and it’s gone by the next. This size being bigger means it lasts longer than the others. Definitely recommend if you like to watch birds visit feeders. I received this product for review in a cash back campaign