Kentucky Equine Research Restore SR Slow-Release Electrolyte Powder Horse Supplement, 9.9-lb bucketBy Kentucky Equine Research
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Slow-release electrolyte supports full absorption and use of the electrolytes by your horse’s body.
- Helps to replenish the electrolytes that horses lose through sweat and intense exercise.
- May help to reduce the risk of dehydration, muscular weakness, overheating, fatigue and poor performance.
- Includes sodium, chloride, potassium and magnesium.
- Contains no sugar.
Learn More About Kentucky Equine Research From Our Team of Experts
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate...||Salt, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate...||Sodium, Chloride, Magnesium...||Alfalfa Meal, Flaxseed Meal, Salt...||Salt, Flax Seed (milled), Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Recovery, Muscle Care||Recovery||Recovery||Recovery||Recovery|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||Hay||N/A|
|Special Diet||Sugar Free||Flax-Free||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
how long does 9.9 pounds last?
Answer by • Jun 07, 2021
Depending on the size of your horse and their workload, will determine how long the 9.9 pound bucket will last. This supplement includes a 30 gram scoop.
Be the first to recommend this product.