K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Cat Window Perch, Gray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cat sill that gives your furry friend the purr-fect place to rest.
- Features a half pod design so your kitty can climb in and out with ease.
- Includes an Amazin' Kitty Pad for comfort and support.
- Requires no tools to install and mounts on any window with suction cups.
- Ideal for those paw-tners that like to bird watch or just bask in the sun.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$69.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Penthouse Cat Window Perch, Grey & Black$69.99Chewy Price$87.99List Price
- Frisco 28-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$63.49Chewy Price
- PetFusion Ultimate Window Cat Perch$69.95Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Window Scratcher Kitty Sill, Tan$25.60Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Universal Mount Cat Window Perch, Tan$46.35Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Bubble Pod Cat Window Perch, Dark Gray$60.99Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- Kitty Cot Original World's Best Cat Perch$44.95Chewy Price$44.96List Price
- ZEZE Desert Cactus Woven Rope Cat Scratcher$39.00Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Isaba 24.5-in Plush Carpet Cat Scratching Post, Light Gray$46.45Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Two By Two The Cedar 16.9-in Jute Cat Scratching Post, Grey$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Kitty City Claw Sleeper 17.25-in Faux Fleece Cat Tree, Green$27.98Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||N/A||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Felt, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Removable Bed||Removable Bed||Removable Bed||Removable Bed||Removable Bed|
|Furniture Frame Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Steel, Metal|
|Tools Included||No||No||No Tools Required||No||No|
|Furniture Mount Type||Suction||Suction||Suction||Suction||Suction|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
91 Customer Reviews
My cat hasn't moved
This is the best money I've spent on my kitty! I washed the window and suction cups with rubbing alcohol and just stuck on.. it took 5 minutes, if that! I immediately put my cat in it and she hasn't moved, she loves it soooo much!
Very big and the face is huge
Somehow in the photo the face didn’t seem so large. In person this is so wide and the face so big it’s comical. I don’t really want to hang it in my home. It’s also so wide it’s hard to find a window wide enough to place it on.
Don't install on cold window
We purchased this in January, living in Wisconsin - figured if there were issues with installing on a cold window, it would have had recommendations in the instructions. We installed this to a T, cleaned the windows, boiled the two outside cups, etc. The kitten was afraid of it at first, so only spent a few seconds in it at a time. One outside cup loosened one of those first attempts at getting him comfortable. I repeated the install instructions to a T again. The cat took a while to feel comfortable in it again, and actually began enjoying it while we'd stand by him. The third attempt, both cups loosened and our kitten was terrified again. We reported this to Chewy who supported our purchase, however I recommend to wait until you have "room temperature" windows to install. You may have better luck.
I love my new window perch
Hi, my name is Gible I'm 7 yrs old. I weigh 16lbs. I was driving my mom nuts while she worked. I screamed at her all the time. Now that I can sit in the window beside my Mom, I am much happier. I recommend this window perch to all my feline fur buddies.
Was never able to get it to work
This bed looks really good, and seems to be nice quality, but it just didn't work. It was a nice fit for my small cat (7 lbs), but it's too small for my larger cat (14 lbs) to fit in. Not that that mattered - no matter what I did, and no matter how hard I tried to get it to attach to one of my windows properly, one of the suction cups always popped off after about 20 minutes. It was the suction cup on the left side, so the bed would kind of suddenly jolt and hang at a precarious angle. My cat was afraid to get into the bed after this happened to her a couple of times. I've moved the bed around to different windows and tried over and over again to get it to work for a year now, but it had been an epic fail. Into the garbage it goes! I've had the K&H kitty condo for many years, and it works very well. This one is cuter, but if you're looking for a window bed, I would recommend that one instead.
So Far So Good
Hi. Im Bubbee. My weight is 13lbs and my mom purchased this bed for me. This is my first day on a new bed. I love it.
This doesn’t work at all. I cleaned my whole window and the suction cups and it kept falling. It’s like the holes for the side cups are to big they don’t stay up on the cups. I will have to return this. Which is sad because I wanted it to work.
Great window bed!
The only downtown is the pad they have, it doesn’t fit well inside of it and slips around, I removed it and replaced it with a small blanket. Much better. Overall my kitty loves and uses it all the time, she warmed up to it super fast
Cute but Suction Cups Don't Work
I followed the directions to install this perch but the two end suction cups will not stay on the clean window. The suction cups continued to pop off the window.
It’s a hit
Currently 5 hefty cats are taking turns lounging in this bed. I put it low on a sliding glass door and they love it so much. I can slide the door open and closed without any fuss from them.