K&H Pet Products Hangin' Bucket Booster Small Breed Dog Seat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Give your little pal a boost in the car so she can enjoy the view.
- Attach to any car seat belt—and even your dog’s harness—to hold the seat in place.
- Simple to set up and remove, with a front that allows your pooch to climb in and out before buckling.
- After a long trip, you can easily remove the quilted fleece cover for washing.
- Features a foam bolster and contoured back to provide stability and comfort in the vehicle.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Travel Dog Bucket Booster Seat, Black, Large$59.99Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe Happy Ride Dog Booster Seat, 25-lbs$48.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$39.10Chewy Price
- DealKurgo Rover Dog & Cat Booster Seat, Black/Hampton Sand$61.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- DealPet Gear Dog & Cat Bucket Seat Booster, Chocolate, 22-in$99.98Chewy Price
- DealKurgo Heather Dog Booster Seat, Heather$60.00Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- DealSnoozer Pet Products Luxury Lookout II Micro Suede Dog & Cat Car Seat, Anthracite, Large$224.95Chewy Price$270.99List Price
- DealJespet Car Travel Dog Booster Seat, Black$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealHDP Deluxe Lookout Dog, Cat & Small Animal Booster Car Seat, Black$39.99Chewy Price
- DealNandog Quilted Micro-Plush Dog Car Seat Bed, Dark Gray, Medium$99.00Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe Happy Ride Car Seat Dog Bed Bucket, Grey, Small$54.95Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- DealKurgo Skybox Rear Dog Booster Seat$94.95Chewy Price$104.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Polypropylene, Synthetic Fabric, Plastic||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Features||Interior Tether||—||Interior Tether||Interior Tether, Pockets, Collapsible||Seat Belt Loop, Interior Tether, Machine-washable|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit||—|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
145 Customer Reviews
Bucket Booster deat
The Bucket Booster is ideal for smaller dogs. It's sturdy & locks into place easily & quickly!
Nice product but too small
My dog weighs under 13lbs and did not fit comfortably in this carseat. It's good quality and a really nice product but definitely for a much smaller dog. The weight limit listed is misleading and I'll be returning it. I would say that this would be a good product for dogs that are up to 8-10lbs not up to 15lbs.
Good but could be better
A little more support so it hangs fully upright and an easy fold up method to move to storage in the back. I really do have two-legged peeps in the passenger seat!!
I love the car seat for my dog. He likes it too. It is just what I been looking for.
My 7 lb Beiwer Terrier didn’t like this seat. She has had one for several years that sits in the passenger seat that faces forward. So she lays her head in the front and she likes to jump in it when we leave. The seat is nice and I wish she liked it. But it’s not for us
Not as advertised
Product description stated my 12.4 lbs dog would fit into this booster seat. Not even close! Very disappointed!
We use this as a dog bed
I ordered this booster seat as a replacement for one we can no longer find. My dogs use them as doggy beds in the house without straps on because they love them so much. Silly me didn't pay attention to the measurements on it and only the weight that it holds (up to 15 pounds). My 14.5 year old dachshund wasn't quite sure what to think, when he was too long for it. The look on his face was priceless. However, my 13 year old mini dachshund fits perfectly. He LOVES it! He is currently snuggled up in it with a blanket. The only thing I do not like about this is that the straps cannot be taken off the product. I had to tuck them behind the booster seat. I didn't read much about it, before placing the order and just paid attention to the design so that could be on me. I would never place my dogs in the front seat of a vehicle, due to the chance of getting in an accident and I have a bench seat in the back of my current vehicle so that is why I wish the straps came off. We do transfer these to the car for traveling. I would also recommend using a harness and not a collar, based on the pic that came attached to the booster. By the way, lightening speed shipping! It was here the very next day and I added a bag of treats to get free shipping too!
A tad bit small, definitely size up
My dog loves this car seat and it makes me feel better knowing she is strapped in and safe. This was obviously my own error but my dog is around the 20 pound range so the bed is a tad bit small but it still works! Just make sure you’re checking the sizing range before purchasing! Otherwise, this is a great item!
I got this for my 8 pound Chihuahua, so he can see out car window on car ride. Did not work out so good He was very uncomfortable, just wanted to get out of it Too deep. Need to donate or return
Not what it looked like
Thought the base of this was more substantial but it’s flimsy and not as nice of quality as expected.