KONG Cat Active Scrunchie Cat Toy
About This Item
- Elastic bands create the purr-fect opportunity for your kitty companion to catch, grab and toss this toy.
- Soft scrunchie exterior rewards her natural hunting instincts with a satisfying catch.
- Crinkle and bell sounds help to hold her interest for paw-some playtime.
- Premium catnip helps to lengthen playtime.
- Rainbow colors add to the fun and make it easy to keep track of this toy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ZEZE Lovely & Delicate Forest Snake Tease Wand Cat Toy$18.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy, Pink$4.33Chewy Price
- Hartz Just For Cats Peek & Play Pop-Up Tent Cat Toy$11.54Chewy Price
- Petlinks HyperNip Love Birds Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$5.97Chewy Price$8.95List Price
- JW Pet Cataction Ball with Wand Cat Toy$6.29Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- JW Pet Kitty Kickz Cat Toy$7.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Fun Fluffs Cat Toys, 3 count$3.99Chewy Price
- Litterbox.com Hemp Turtle Cat Toy, Orange$12.00Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Hug'N Kick Shimmer Glimmer Cat Toys, Color Varies$5.19Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Ethical Pet Corkies Toy & Nip Cat Toy, Color Varies$5.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip, Squeaky, Feather||Catnip||Catnip, Crinkle||Catnip, Feather|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Teasers & Wands, Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Teasers & Wands, Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
113 Customer Reviews
My cat is OBSESSED with this toy!
I have one of those rare cats that doesn’t care much about catnip, so most toys don’t impress him, but he certainly loves stealing my hair ties, so when I found this toy I thought I’d give it a shot. Oliver absolutely LOVES it! He plays with it pretty much daily and it’s so cute. His back legs go crazy kicking it while he holds it in his front paws! It’s got a little jingling sound to it so of course he wants to attack it during all my work calls but it’s pretty quiet. We call it his “scronch” and he has never loved any other toy the way he loves this thing. I’ll probably buy another one just to have on hand in case his first one gets too beat up from all his playing! Absolutely recommend it - if your cat likes hair ties, this is a must buy.
I love the idea of this toy. Especially for anyone with a mischievous cat that tries to steal hair ties. I've always been worried about him swallowing one, but the scrunchie prevents it when he plays with this toy. It's very colorful and cute. Cooper likes and hates it. He has realized he can't unattach the hair ties so he gets a bit miffed when playing with it.
Lover of hair ties
If your cat is always stealing your hair ties this is the best toy for them. My cat LOVES my hair ties and this is the best toy she LOVESSSS it! It also crinkles which makes it more fun as she chases it.
Perfect for Hair Tie Loving Cats
This toy is perfect for my cats who love hair ties! I was worried they wouldn't play with it because, well, we all know how cats are, but they love it and play with it like I never imagined.
Miss Heli loves her toys, water, food and litter. We have used your service for many years without a snag. Thank you your for your enthusiasm and customer support.
I Do Not Recommend!
I was very apprehensive about purchasing this toy in the first place, but just out of curiosity, I did so. As soon as I took it out of the package, I knew I should've followed my instincts and intuition, and NOT purchased it. With all the dangling loops, elastic, etc., it is absolutely NOT (in MY opinion) a safe toy for cats, on many levels ... nor any OTHER animals, for that matter. So, I have now acquired a few extra hair-ties -- which I have NO need for, but at least my Babies are safe, and enjoying their hundreds of OTHER cat-APPROPRIATE toys, perches, etc.
Cats toy they love
The kitty cats loved their new toys so much especially because they love playing with hair ties
makes us both happy
My cat LOVES hair ties and it’s both annoying and scary (I can never find them and I’m terrified he’ll swallow them). He LOVES this toy and he can chew on the hair ties all he wants, and since they’re attached to the larger scrunchie I’m not worried he’ll swallow them. It’s also a good size so it’s harder to lose
Bright, Cute, and Fun
If your cats love to play with hair ties and straws, this is the perfect toy. They had to adjust to it at first, but they quickly realized all of the different ways to play with this scrunchie and hair tie toy. I love the vibrant coloring and my cats like to play with it too.
Good Toy, But My Cats Were Lukewarm
Very good toy. High quality, cute, good materials, very durable. But unfortunately my cats just weren't that into it; at first they all wanted to play, even my 15 year old, but soon they grew bored. Such a shame. I think it's a very good toy that a lot of cats will love, but mine are very picky about toys and aren't that interested in soft toys. I would still recommend it as I think it does seem like a very good quality toy, just not for my picky kitties.