KONG Cozie Marvin the Moose Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft and cuddly plush toys made with an extra layer of material, so they’re extra tough.
- Minimal filling for less mess around the house.
- Perfect for a game of fetch or as a comfort toy for your furry friend.
- Squeaks to help entice play for extra excitement.
- Available in two different sizes: Small and Medium, so you can pick the perfect size for your pup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Frosted Pastry Plush Dog Toy$3.87Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Bear Dog Toy, Medium$6.18Chewy Price
- Frisco Maple Bacon Donuts Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$8.98Chewy Price
- Multipet Loofa Dog The Original Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$3.85Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Fox Dog Toy, Medium$9.98Chewy Price
- KONG Cozie Spunky the Monkey Dog Toy, Medium$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Cozie Elmer the Elephant Dog Toy, Medium$5.36Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Plush Teddy Bear Dog Toy, Medium$8.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- KONG Wild Knots Bear Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium/Large$11.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Multipet Lamb Chop Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Jumbo$11.91Chewy Price$25.89List Price
- GoDog Dragons Chew Guard Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Coral, Small$10.50Chewy Price$14.63List Price
- Frisco Textured Plush Squeaking Hippo Dog Toy$8.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4040 Customer Reviews
Didn't Last 10 Minutes
We closely supervise our dogs, and our husky is not a destroyer. She just likes to squeak toys. I got her the X-Large and, after reading the reviews, imagined her enjoying squeaking and carrying this Kong toy around for a fairly long period of time. But, the squeaker didn't last 10 minutes! That's the second Kong toy in which the squeaker hasn't lasted. She still likes the toy, though, and is using it as a pillow. Other than the squeaker, it seems to be well-made, but we won't be buying anymore Kong products.
The toy was okay at best It was not worth what I paid for it. I put it in with my auto order because it was on sale 50% off. When I received the order I was charged full price I called and the rep said she could not verify the sale price when I ordered it so too bad. Not what I expect from chewy
My senior ol' girl lovers her large moose, she takes em' everywhere.
My senior Medical Alert and PTSD Anxiety EMS Tasked Trained dog love's her Moose nicknamed Maurice. She takes em' on car rides, over to grandparents home, and won't sleep without her Moose, brings em' to the lake, and also wherever she is, she has her Moose with her. It's a favorite toy of her's, and getting an additional one for her and some cute blue one that is a combined deal on Chewey for my new pup that will become my Service Dog. What I've found to keep it nice and clean is to: Machine Washable on Hot, no it doesn't pills up, nor fall apart in the washer. I found it was more fluffy when adding the fabric softener directly into the washer machine around the moose, I use hot water, and always added some oxyclean. Just because she takes her large Maurice the Moose on vacation, camping and lake trips....can never be too careful.
A Costly Fav
Bought this because of the high reviews and hoped its durability would live up to the hype. Spoiler alert, it didn't. I think Steve had this plushy eviscerated in a week. With that being said, he absolutely loves Moosey and I've woken up to Moosey's disgusting hollowed out body laying on the pillow next to me many mornings. So, I know Steve thinks he's special enough for mommy to play with. In spite of all the stuffing ripped out through his butt (looks like the same weak spot in other pics, so maybe Kong can make some adjustments to the design.) I'm here to buy Steve another Moosey to destroy because well, it gives him joy and he deserves it. 4 stars instead of 5 because of Moosey's easily destructible butt and the annoyance of having to clean up plushie mess so soon after purchase. I mean it's inevitable, but usually we make it through a couple of weeks. Most of Moosey's plushie skin is still in tact and Steve like to gnaw on it.
Marvin the Moose-maybe a mistake!
I received this toy quickly, which is what I love about Chewy. Tilly immediately took Marvin the Moose and ran in the other room to play. When I joined her, she played with the toy for approximately 15 minutes and then it stopped squeaking. My dog is not an aggressive chewer, which made this disappointing. Tilly loves squeaking toys, so when the squeaking stopped, so did Tilly playing with it!
Moose is cute but wanted small duck Mallard
Not the toy I wanted. But I could not find another small duck Mallard. Only available in medium and large and I have a 7 pound toy poodle. He hasn’t shown much interest in this little toy but he still working on his other duck Mallard. But I absolutely love chewy.com!
Super cute and durable!
The medium-sized Marvin the Moose was such a hit with my puppy that I bought the extra large one, too! My puppy loves the squeaker, and the toy is pretty durable compared to many of our stuffed dog toys. (That being said, neither of my dogs are power chewers.) I definitely recommend giving this one a try!
Holds up against puppy
We got an array of stuffed animals for our 4 month old puppy, this thing is the only one that has made it without a single immediately. It’s been going on a month now and I plan to get more because it’s still going strong
Marvin the Moose
My German Shepherd, Sheba, loves her Marvin the Moose. She carries it with her, throws it around, and always takes it to her bed. She weighs over 90 lbs and has a pretty big bite, but she has had Marvin for over a month now and Marvin is still looking good.
Pup loves it!
We gained a 4 year old Shiba and she seemed to enjoy moving my slippers around, but not chewing them. So I bought her the cozie Marvin and she loves it! It’s the perfect size for her to grab and take everywhere around the house. She’s 18 lbs for reference