KONG Naturals Premium Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Irresistible, highly potent Premium North American Catnip is available in a conveniently resealable tin for lasting freshness.
- Catnip flakes can be added to cat toys to help encourage appropriate scratching behavior.
- Harvested and field-dried for the flavor cat's crave.
- Great for keeping your cat comforted and relaxed during stressful situations like trips to the vet.
- Designed to appeal to the natural instincts of your favorite feline friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Xtreme Catnip, 0.5-oz bag$3.24Chewy Price$3.08Autoship Price
- Frisco Natural Catnip, 1.25-oz$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Petlinks Pure Bliss Organic Catnip, 1-oz bag, bundle of 4$22.00Chewy Price$20.90Autoship Price
- Pet Greens Self Grow Medley Pet Grass, 3-oz bag$4.19Chewy Price$5.99List Price$3.98Autoship Price
- Multipet Catnip Garden Catnip Cups, 12 count$17.00Chewy Price$24.99List Price$16.15Autoship Price
- Meowijuana Thyme Out Blend Catnip, 0.92-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Momma Knows Best Organic Catnip, 10-g$9.95Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Catnip, 2-oz$3.71Chewy Price$11.38List Price$3.52Autoship Price
- From The Field Catnip & Silver Vine Mix Tea Bags Cat Treats, 20 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Litterbox.com Buds Catnip, 0.4-oz tin$10.00Chewy Price
- From The Field Stalkless Catnip, 10-oz bag$18.97Chewy Price$18.99List Price$18.02Autoship Price
- Rose & Branch Organic Wheat Cat Grass Seeds, 16-oz pouch$11.90Chewy Price$15.90List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||North American Catnip.||Catnip||Catnip.||Catnip.||Catnip.|
|Food Flavor||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
380 Customer Reviews
Crazy for catnip
My kitties are crazy for catnip! They like this Kong Naturals and I like the tin it comes in. Very convenient. This catnip does have some stems mixed in with the leaves but other than that, very good.
I’ve tried every brand on the market. This is the only catnip my cats will eat. Everything else went into the trash. It’s does have a fresh smell. It smells the way nip is supposed to. It has small stems and my cats eat them too and roll in it and race around the house after. I’ve placed toys in it for a few days and get the same reaction. I made a toy rug, sewing small toys to the rug and sprinkle a small amount on it and get lots of laughs and kitties have fun. I’ve never had a cat, not love Kong Nip. I highly recommend it! It’s good nip and I smell no chemicals in it as with other nips. Nothing wrong with small stems in it, it’s eatable and non additive. If your having no luck, maybe your using to much or not enough. A pinch is sufficient for my cats. A pinch per kitty, on toys in closed toy boxes to soak up the Odor or a pinch on a cardboard scratch pad. Great nip in my opinion!!
The "high" is great for her!
My SweetPea eats catnip on a daily basis but almost every brand I have bought has sticks in it that get caught in her throat, causing her to vomit. I gave this product a chance and lo and behold, it has the fewest stick/stems in it of any brand I've bought. I still do run the catnip through a screen to filter out even more of the sticks/stems but find very few. SweetPea now eats her catnip without the gagging and vomiting and at 11-1/2 shows she still has a lot of kitten left in her.
Cheaper isn’t better
My cat LOVES catnip, I mean will walk circles and beg, eats it, rolls in it, kind of an addict lol. Usually I buy yeowww or meowijuana but decided to try something new and cheaper. My cat hates it. He double looks at it and walks away every time. I’ve attempted stuffing toys with the nip, dipping toys in it, put it on the cat scratcher and all attempts failed. I will not buy this again nor recommend to anyone, sorry.
Like the Tin
Mostly contained stems and seeds. Not much in the way of leaves or catnip smell properties. Indoor Kitties were not impressed but the ferals liked it.
Kongs Natural Catnip
My cats: Buddy, Mork, Slick & Tippy enjoy it! Even Ol'Mama, who still plays, even though she is a senior.
My cats love this brand and the container keeps it sealed tight
It's a hard pass from my cat
My older cat LOVES catnip. He rolls in it, eats it...you get the idea. When I put some of this catnip out for him, he sniffed it and walked off. I tried it a 2nd time. He looked at me like I'd put something completely disgusting.
Very pleased with the recent purchase of Kong Catnip. It contained two very small toys which my two kitties had a lot of fun playing with. The Catnip seemed to be fresh and they loved it.
Waste of money
Very little catnip fragrance - not one of my 3 kitties reacted to it and they ALL go nuts on catnip.