KONG Protective Dog Car Seat Barrier
About This Item
- Barrier helps to keep your pooch safely in the back seat while you’re driving.
- Mesh construction allows for airflow and a 2-way view between you and your fur baby.
- 4 anchor points and adjustable straps for quick install.
- Suitable to adapt to most vehicles.
- 2 storage pockets for the extras you need when traveling with your dog.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$35.99Chewy Price$39.60List Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$28.99Chewy Price$31.89List Price
- Plush Paws Products Quilted Co-Pilot Bucket Car Seat Cover, Tan$28.34Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Kurgo Half Hammock Seat Protector, Gray/Blue$55.33Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Bucket Car Seat Cover, Green$54.95Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Kurgo Loft Car Bench Dog Seat Cover, Coastal Blue/Charcoal$69.95Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Luxury Hammock Style Car Seat Cover, Beige$28.04Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Kurgo Door Guard & Shade Dog & Cat Car Accessories, Heather Grey$43.99Chewy Price
- 4Knines Rear Fitted Split Seat Cover, Black, Regular$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Plush Paws Products Seat Cover for Compact Cars, Small, Tan$59.00Chewy Price
- Kurgo Coast to Coast Car Seat Cover, Heather Gray/Coastal Blue$99.95Chewy Price$108.99List Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
This is high quality, easy to use and works great in my hard to fit large truck, keeps dogs in the back , while still being easy to see through
Kong Dog car seat barrier
We love this!! I’ve tried a few others and they just were not as durable as this one, our dogs can see us and everything with the middle mesh which again is extremely durable. It attaches to each front seat head rest and is high enough that our dogs can’t reach the top. Love this and get many compliments on it.
Gets the job done
Very easy to install, and very effective. The only problem is the reduced visibility from the rear view mirror. The top horizontal line of the barrier sits very high, and divides your rear window, and the mesh hampers your view as well.
Its okay, not impressed. The bar in the middle needs a holder on both sides but only has one on one end and makes it worthless. The pups easily pull it down and go over it.
Limited to Sedans
Unfortunately while it states suitable for most vehicles, it is not suitable for large SUV’s or full size trucks