KONG Scrunch Knots Fox Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Realistic, fox pelt toy that keeps dogs coming back for more.
- Stuffing-free for less mess around the house.
- Plush material scrunches around the internal coiled rope, while stretchy sides create natural movement to entice play.
- Internal knots satisfy natural instincts.
- Squeaks for added entertainment for your pup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with 5 Knots Dog Toy$6.85Chewy Price$9.46List Price
- JW Pet Invincible Chains Triple Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$6.76Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Double Fun Rope Squeaky Crinkle Dog Toy, Light Blue$6.03Chewy Price$8.48List Price
- Multipet Latex Hippo Squeaky Dog Toy, Color Varies$9.49Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Trekkers Moose Dog Toy, Small/Medium$9.05Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Scrunch Knots Raccoon Dog Toy, Small/Medium$8.88Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG CuteSeas Octopus Dog Toy, Medium$9.00Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Geckos Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, 2-Squeakers$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- goDog Silent Squeak Crazy Hairs Hedgehog Dog Toy, Brown, Large$12.37Chewy Price$22.69List Price
- PetSafe Sportsmen Latex Meeze Duck Squeaky Dog Toy$6.08Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- KONG Wubba Weave Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Mini Skinneeez Chicken Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.89Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free||Squeaky||—|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
|Material||—||—||—||Polyester||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
338 Customer Reviews
two toys in one!
Unfortunately my dog did get the squeaker out fairly quickly, but he loved playing with it and I was able to take the rope out of the toy so now he has a second toy! There is no stuffing which is nice, but still didn’t want to risk anything so threw the fox outer shell and squeaker away.
Best little toy
My dog loves this toy. He also has the raccoon and knows the toys by their names. They are his favorites! When one gets worn out I order a new one but they last a while with him.
KONG Scrunch Knots Fox Dog Toy
Freya and Casper love this! it has the Rope in it, so after they manage to get that out, they play with it!
Great for small Tough Chewers
My Cavapoo who just turned one has shredded every toy in within minutes of setting it down. This by far is the toughest indestructible toy for those small dog breeds that chew through anything. Other Kong toys say no stuffing but this toy definitely meets my satisfaction.
Destroyed by 10lb Pomsky in less than one day
When I bought this toy I thought, “It’s Kong. It’s supposed to be tough, right?” My kids gave the toy to our 10lb Pomsky and it was totally, utterly destroyed within hours. I would not recommend.
not durable - skip this one
Ripped it open and got to the squeaker within a matter of hours. Great concept for tuggers but disappointing execution
Not as good as the squirrel
I bought the squirrel version of this last April and it just got a small hole in it last week (that’s a solid 9 months). My dog is not a toy destroyer and this is actually the first toy she has done damage to, and that was just from lots of playing over time. It was one of her favorite toys so I of course had to order another. I decided to go with the fox and raccoon versions this time to switch it up. The raccoon is still in good condition but the fox got a large hole in it within minutes of opening. I’m not sure if the fox is not designed as well or if mine was just faulty. Squirrel is definitely a 5/5, but fox not so much.
Broken within hours of opening
I ordered the squirrel version of this toy last year, delivered April 21 2021 to be exact, and my dog finally broke it this past week. The squirrel lasted 9 months and was the first toy my dog has ever broken (luckily she is not a toy destroyer), but it was her favorite so it had been going strong for a long time, just worn out. I ordered the fox and raccoon as replacements since she loved the squirrel so much. The raccoon is still alive but the fox broke very quickly, I do not know if the foxes are not built as well or if mine was just faulty. But I definitely give the squirrel a 5/5!
I bought this for our 10 month old black lab. We have had other kong knot toys and they have all held up well for a tough chewer. This toy was destroyed within an hour. So disappointed. What a waste of money.
tears easly not goodnot goodnot goodnot goodnot goodnot good