Kurgo RSG YORM Dog Treat Bag, Blue
About This Item
- Ideal for pet or human treats, this bag can hold dry snacks or a standard 12 oz. can.
- Included carabiner can be attached to a belt or pack for a truly hands-free experience.
- Drawstring closure helps prevent spillage and ensures your treats stay fresh.
- Fully compatible with RSG Harnesses and Active Utility Belt, creating a complete system.
- MOLLE-compatible design allows for the addition of ID clips or adventure-marking patches to the ladder system for a customized look.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Alcott Dog Treat & Ball Bag$12.90Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Kurgo Go Stuff It Dog Treat Bag, Red$13.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Dog Treat Bag, Red & Black, Small$12.99Chewy Price
- Tuff Mutt Treat Pouch$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetSafe Mini Treat Pouch, Black$14.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- H&H Pets Treat Training Bag$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Dexas Popware For Pets Silicone Pooch Pouch Dog Treat Holder$11.99Chewy Price
- PET N PET Dog Training Treat Pouch$15.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Treat Pouch Sport, Black$17.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- KONG H2O Stainless Steel Dog Water Bottle, Blue, 9.5-oz$13.61Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG H2O K9 UNIT Insulated Stainless Steel Dog Water Bottle & Travel Bowl, Shadow Black, 25-oz$22.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Kurgo The Gourd H2O Dog Water Bottle & Bowl, Barn Red, 24-oz bottle$15.14Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Travel||Travel||Travel||Travel||Travel|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Lasted 3 months. Inadequate stitching.
This treat bag is perfectly functional. Assuming they carefully stitch it up. Ours lasted 3 months when a stitch came loose and I can no longer fasten it to the hook.
Great utility treat bag
First new treat bag in a while. The size is good for carrying along anytime without being cumbersome. I keep a few poop bags in the zippered pocket and can quickly clip my keys anywhere on the pouch or clip the pouch anywhere on me. Very versatile!
Not worth it
Part of the pup’s pleasure, the squeaky part, was gone in two days. Not made for GSDs.
A Step Up From The Go Stuff-It
This treat bag is 100% a step up from Kurgo's other treat pouch. The belt snaps fit any belt with ease and the drawstring closure actually stays closed and is located on the outside of the bag as opposed to the inside with the go stuff it bag- which I and many others would confuse with a treat during a session. I will say, I've had the bag for less than 24hrs and the carabiner broke *instantly*. Extremely cheap, I could get a better one from the dollar store (and I will), but with the belt loops you don't really need it. I'm excited to order a patch to attach to the soft side of the velcro. I definitely prefer this to the previous bag and I do not regret this purchase! If you're on the fence because the other bag wasn't the best, I promise this one is what you need.
Just needs a belt clip and bag dispenser
This is the smallest treat bag, perfect size. Just needs a belt clip and bag dispenser to be perfect
love this treat bag!
I'm a dog trainer and I now recommend this to all my clients! It's the best bag I've found in a long time
Makes rewarding your dog while training or walking very easy.