Lafeber Pellet-Berries Sunny Orchard Parrot Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 81% nutritionally-optimized pellets and 19% real fruits and natural grains equals a 100% delicious, balanced diet.
- The unique shape and size encourages foraging behavior and makes mealtime fun while providing mental stimulation and reducing boredom.
- Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and feathers, while essential chelated minerals are quickly absorbed for maximum benefit.
- Made and hand-packed in the USA on the Lafeber farm using sulfite-free vegetables and fruits; naturally flavored and preserved.
- Veterinarian developed to deliver exceptional nutrition; can be served as a complete diet or an engaging, healthy treat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lafeber Premium Daily Diet Cockatiel Food, 1.25-lb tub$9.49Chewy Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Natural Ingredients Conure Bird Food, 4.5-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Lafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Parakeet Food, 4-lb tub$35.99Chewy Price
- Higgins inTune Harmony Macaw Bird Food, 3-lb bag$21.59Chewy Price$27.99List Price$20.51Autoship Price
- ZuPreem VeggieBlend Flavor Parrot & Conure Food, 17.5-lb bag$73.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price$70.29Autoship Price
- Sunseed Vita Prima Safflower Formula Medium & Large Parrot Food, 4-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Lyric Chickadee Premium Sunflower & Nut Mix Wild Bird Food, 4-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Kaytee Food from the Wild Parrot Bird Food, 2.5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Lafeber Premium Daily Diet Finch Food, 1-lb tub$9.49Chewy Price
- Sunseed Vita Prima Canary & Finch Food, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Sunseed Vita Prima Parrot Food, 4-lb bag$15.90Chewy Price$24.49List Price$15.11Autoship Price
- Lafeber Tropical Fruit Nutri-Berries Macaw & Cockatoo Food, 3-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour...||Cracked Corn, Hulled White Proso Millet, Red Millet...||Hulled White Proso Millet, Corn, Oat Groats...||Corn, Hulled White Proso Millet, Safflower...||Ground Corn, Brown Rice, Soybean Meal...|
|Bird Type||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Treats||Treats||Treats, Birdseed, Pellets||Pellets|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
My parrot loves these. It is a good way to give him a treat plus pellets.
Love the product, but hate the packaging
The product is a combination of the nutrition of pellets with the good taste of NutriBerries, which my birds just love. The problem is the packaging-- The soft sided bag leads to lots of the berries ending up pulverized or broken into pieces.
Pellet-Berries Are Delicious!
They have our flock's vote! Very tasty and they are NEVER tossed to the floor!
my parrots love these
These are great! They are healthy, perfect for overweight birds. My budgie had a tumor due to being on a all seed diet, vet told me to feed her these & within a month, the fatty tumor was gone!
BERRY BERRY GOOD
A bowl full of premium food is always available, but a berry here and there are an awesome and healthy treat. It is fun to watch my greys eat them, and they seek them out of their seed bowl...life is short you need some variety..they love them.
These nuggets are a wonderful treat for your parrot. My yellow nape loves them. She digs them out of her food dish as quickly as possible.
Training parrots to eat pellets
Having started with Lafeber Nutri-berries Sunny Orchard and then introducing Lafeber Avi cakes Sunny Orchard, this is the next step. Work slowly, with at least six months or longer, then introduce Pellet Berries to the mix. I have a Sun Conure, 2 Green Cheek Conures, and a Blue Crown conure, and all four have welcomed this gradual transition to pellets with this method using Lafeber products. Next step is to omit Avi Cakes, then Nutri-Berries, and have my bird gang strictly on Pellet Berries. However, I do recommend that everyone continue with fresh greens, shredded carrots or favorite veggies, rice, cooked beans, fruits, etc. Keep it healthy and interesting. My bird gang loves Lafeber products!
My African grey
My parrot loves this food. I keep my bird food in a container in the fridge. No bugs.
These are great - bird loves them!
My Amazon loves these! I just wish Lefeber made them in the El Paso, Garden Veggie, and Tropical Fruit flavors, as they do their regular Nutri-berries!
Look out for pantry moths!!!
While I’m sure my parrot would have loved these, right before I fed them I noticed a spider web like substance in the corner of the bag. As someone who just got rid of a terrible swarm of pantry moths from a box of (what we thought was) bad milkbones, I knew if I looked inside I would find larvae or moths themselves, and I did. These pests can be hard to get rid of and eat anything they can touch, including other pet food. I’m so glad I noticed them before feeding because I don’t want to go through that again, and I also hope that my first swarm wasn’t from a different bag from this brand as I did start feeding them around that time.