Lafeber Sunny Orchard Nutri-Berries Parrot Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique shape and formulation includes savory nuts and grains as well sun-ripened apricots, dates and tangy cranberries in a fun-to-eat shape that promotes foraging and mental stimulation.
- Unlike most other seed-based foods, Lafeber hulls their seeds and grains first so the added vitamins and minerals are not lost when with the bird cracks and discards the shell.
- Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and feathers, while essential chelated minerals are quickly absorbed for maximum benefit.
- Made and hand-packed in the USA on the Lafeber farm using sulfite-free vegetables and fruits; naturally flavored and preserved.
- Veterinarian developed to deliver exceptional nutrition; can be served as a complete diet or an engaging, healthy treat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Higgins inTune Harmony Conure & Cockatiel Bird Food, 2-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic, No Corn, No Soy Chick Starter & Grower Crumbles Poultry Feed, 25-lb bag$44.69Chewy Price$42.46Autoship Price
- Lafeber Tropical Fruit Nutri-Berries Macaw & Cockatoo Food, 3-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price
- Modesto Milling Organic, No Corn, No Soy Layer Crumbles Poultry Feed, 25-lb bag$39.69Chewy Price$37.71Autoship Price
- Higgins inTune Harmony Parrot Bird Food, 3-lb bag$19.30Chewy Price$26.99List Price$18.34Autoship Price
- Hari Tropimix Enrichment Small Parrot Food, 20-lb bag$70.88Chewy Price$101.99List Price$67.34Autoship Price
- Higgins InTune Natural Parrot Food, 18-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$88.49List Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Handfeeding Baby Bird Food, 7.5-oz bag$9.37Chewy Price$11.99List Price$8.90Autoship Price
- Healthy Harvest 17% Layer Crumbles Poultry Feed, 20-lb bag$17.84Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.95Autoship Price
- Hari Tropimix Enrichment Large Parrot Food, 20-lb bag$94.99Chewy Price$127.99List Price$90.24Autoship Price
- Roudybush Daily Maintenance Nibles Bird Food, 44-oz bag$15.82Chewy Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Organic Harvest 17% Protein Layer Crumbles Chicken Feed, 25-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cracked Corn, Hulled White Proso Millet, Red Millet...||Corn, Hulled White Proso Millet, Oat Groats...||Hulled White Proso Millet, Corn, Oat Groats...||Corn, Hulled White Proso Millet, Safflower...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour...|
|Bird Type||Parrot||Parrot||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon, Conure||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats, Birdseed, Pellets||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
My Grey likes these balls vs traditional pellets, and it's nice that they come in different flavors. However the last few bags have had an increasing amount of broken up balls in the bottom of the bag with a lump of stuck together ones in the middle. You go to try and use the lumped ones and they fall apart in your hands. Almost 1/4 of this last bag will have to get tossed, and that's a lot of waste for an expensive food item. I'm not sure if they are coming this way from the manufacturer, or if it's how they are handled during packing and shipping?
My picky cockatoo Morgan loves Nutri-Berries
My birds have been eating Lafeber products for years.
Look good, won't eat
My double yellow headed parrot won't eat these... even if I break them in half.
I don’t know.
Nutri-Berries are my Amazons favorite treat, but I guess not this bag. He’s had sunny orchard flavor in the past with no problems, but when I gave him these today he tasted one and then looked at me as if I offended him in the worst possible way.
My very picky 28 year old African loves these. I never hesitate to try different foods for both dogs, three cats and my bird.
Bird Loves These Nutri-Berries!
I feed these (or one of the other Nutri-Berry flavors) to my bird 2-3 times a week, as a change from her normal pellet diet. She would love to eat them ALL the time!
Very good product
I gave it 5 stars, because it is a very good product. My african grey used to love all Nutri-Berries. But unfortunely, she has seizures, and it has caused brain damage. So we have a very difficult time getting her to eat anything. But we keep trying all her favorites. and also new things.
Parrot loves Lafeber
My parrot can be a picky eater but she loves Nutri-berries. I love that this is a healthier alternative to bulk seed and very little waste because she eats it all.
my Double Yellow Head Parrot Loves it , all the flavors
parrot loves them
I give as a treat every few days and my african grey enjoys them.