Lafeber Sunny Orchard Nutri-Berries Bird Food, 10-oz bagBy Lafeber
About This Item
- Unique shape and formulation includes savory nuts and grains as well sun-ripened apricots, dates and tangy cranberries in a fun-to-eat shape that promotes foraging and mental stimulation.
- Unlike most other seed-based foods, Lafeber hulls their seeds and grains first so the added vitamins and minerals are not lost when with the bird cracks and discards the shell.
- Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and feathers, while essential chelated minerals are quickly absorbed for maximum benefit.
- Made and hand-packed in the USA on the Lafeber farm using sulfite-free vegetables and fruits; naturally flavored and preserved.
- Veterinarian developed to deliver exceptional nutrition; can be served as a complete diet or an engaging, healthy treat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Hulled White Proso Millet, Soybean Meal...||Corn, Hulled White Proso Millet, Safflower...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Red Millet...||Corn, Hulled White Proso Millet, Safflower...||Red Millet, Whole Oat Groats, Hulled Canary Grass Seed...|
|Bird Type||Cockatiel, Parakeet, Lovebird, Conure||Cockatiel, Parakeet, Lovebird, Conure||Cockatiel, Lovebird, Conure, Quaker||Conure||Conure|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Seed & Grain Blend||Treats||Treats|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
52 Customer Reviews
No outdoor birds like them--incorrect usage?
I must admit to trying them as a treat for outdoor birds and wildlife. The squirrels ignored them. So did the peacocks, geese, blue jays, crows, finches, and other UFO outdoor birds. I think the possums finally ate them. I can't comment if indoor caged birds would like them. The image in the bag is indoor birds.
My 22-year-old cockatiel Sweetie Poo is not exactly a Sweetie. He is the epitome of the word obstinate, and I think he hates me- lol. I love him though. These Nutri Berries- good grief. From Sweetie Poo, "I will demonstrate the Cockatiel scream any time my parent tries to NOT put these in my food tray. I want my Nutri Berries and don't run out."
He LOVES it!
Our parrotlett (pocket parrot) for his size is ALL FUSS. Finding food he'll eat is a challenge but he loves this. I highly recommend.
I give these as a treat to my Senegal and he loves them. I try all the flavors.
Birds love it
Good brand, good food! My birds love all of these flavors!
Jesse’s Must Haves
Jesse, our Quaker parrot, loves these more than his regular food. We add 2-3 of them as a treat in with his food and he will eat them first and squawk if there are none in his dish!
Jellibird, a Sun Conure loves foraging for these in her daily food!!
My veterinarian recommended the Lefaber diet for my cockatiel, Merry. Merry is 23 years old and rarely accepts anything new. When I bought the Nutri-berries and Avi-Cakes to replace his seed diet, Merry ate them with great gusto. Plus within a week his molting and dander were greatly reduced. Great products! Plus Chewy.com was less than half the cost of my local supplier.
Parrots love it!
Excellent nutritional treat! Our parrots love it. No other brand will do.
Morgan loves Nutri-Berries
Morgan is a picky eater. Loves all the flavors of Lafeber’s Nutri-berries. We love Chewy. Absolutely the best customer service and products.