Litter Genie Plus Cat Litter Disposal System
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Compact, hygienic and convenient waste pail uses a Push-N-Lock system to seal off odors and keep your home smelling fresh.
- The Plus model includes a litter scoop with attached holder and the Plus refill is 30% larger than the standard Litter Genie refill.
- Uses a durable, five-layer bag with barrier technology to lock away dangerous germs and offensive smells.
- High-capacity pail eliminates the need to take daily trips to the trash; pail measures 9.5 x 8.5 x 17 inches.
- Available in silver or black and comes with one single refill that offers 18 feet of film.
For Litter Genie Refills: [Click Here]
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plastic Litter Scooper with Caddy$4.78Chewy Price
- Litter Genie Easy Roll Pail Cat Litter Disposal$34.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Litter Scooper$7.78Chewy Price
- Litter Genie Easy Roll Refill Cat Litter Disposal$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- iPrimio Monster Litter Cat Scooper, X-Large, Black$21.95Chewy Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Lucky Champ ABS Cat Litter Scoop$7.18Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Litter Genie Cat Litter Box$26.22Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Litter Champ Premium Odor-Free Cat Litter Waste Disposal System, Grey$29.99Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Frisco Sifting Cat Litter Box, Large, 22-in$18.67Chewy Price
- IRIS Open Top Litter Box with Shield & Scoop, Navy$13.12Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco High Sided Cat Litter Box, Gray, Extra Large 24-in$18.47Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
|Material||—||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1650 Customer Reviews
Litter Genie, GENIUS!
Love, love, love this product. It was inexpensive, shipped super fast, and is exactly what I was looking for. I use this product for my two small terrier mix shelter pups. I love everything about it and very highly recommend. I had a diaper genie as a new mom 26 years ago, and knew this product would be similar, and it is. Its super easy to use and eliminates odor from having to use multiple dog waste bags that go in your garage trash can and really make the whole garage smell. To recap my three favorite things about this product; eliminates odor, easy to use, AND cuts down on costs due to using scooper to pick up waste from my small dogs, less dog waste bags to purchase and clutter the landfill. LOVE It!
Great product with just a few flaws
This is completely awesome, but it doesn't carry well with the handle. First, I do find this system SO much better than a bucket and used plastic grocery bags. The smell is almost non-existent, and it's actually a fairly clean process. For me the drawbacks are: it's a pretty thin and flimsy/cheap plastic, the button that holds the top and bottom together doesn't always hold when carrying it (have to hold the bottom as well), and as others have said, the opening is pretty small and sometimes it can spill over when dumping the scooper. When you open it to start a new bag the top does flop open, so if there is any litter it spills out. I remedy this by cleaning the top with a disinfecting wipe BEFORE I change the bag, then just dump the wipe with the litter. All in all I would recommend this for convenience and a more sanitary clean up system, and do really like it.
My only hiccup is you cant use one hand to scoop and other to work the genie as well as the button to disconnect the top is short so it pops open very easily. Otherwise its very convenient. Just dont forget when it gets full its going to be about 40 lbs! Since the bag doesnt have a handle its awkward holding it with the weight of it.
Not worth the litter it is supposed to hold.
Immediately upon opening up this product, I found several plastic pieces broken, with fatigue apparent at other joints. I'm not sure if this broken in transit or from my opening it, but in either case the quality of construction is so poor that I can't imagine this lasting more than a few week for the typical user. In this case you get far less than you pay for.
Excellent for small families
The Litter Genie Plus is an innovative litter disposal unit but is only suited for families of two or fewer cats. We have nine cats and the unit is unable to hold one day's worth of litter making it impractical for our family. I would recommend it to families of two or fewer cats.
I like the convenience of everything in one place. I do have trouble getting the waste to fall down into the chamber so I can close the opening but sometimes I have to shake the Genie or tap it against the floor. The lid sometimes comes off and is a bit difficult to get back on. Other than those two problems it's all good.
Does what it says
I've only had this baby for a few days, but I will say, it seems to be containing the odor better, I love that it seals the used litter away so that I don't have to look at it in a trash can, and honestly... I'm putting some stickers on it, and it's not even half bad-looking (I got the black color). It's sort of cheap plastic, but for the price and what it does, I'm satisfied.
Great to reduce smell
This is a great device, similar to a diaper genie. It is a little tricky leaning to deal with the bags, but once you get past the learning curve it is relatively easy. Keeps soiled litter enclosed, keeping the smell down, then when tied, it can go in the trash.
Works much better than the diaper genie I used when my daughter was an infant (26 years ago), and I can scoop daily with much less stress! The one I ordered most recently (September 2022) latches better than the one I bought for my kids last year.
This really works well to contain a lot of litter and keeps all the odor contained. I only wish it had a handle to transport it more easily to the garage and the trash ca.