Manna Pro Small World Complete Guinea Pig Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Complete and balanced nutrition for guinea pigs.
- Contains added vitamin C, which is an essential part of a guinea pig’s diet.
- Features essential vitamins and minerals to support overall health.
- Crafted with a good source of fiber to help support a healthy digestive system.
- Made with tasty ingredients like wheat middlings, dehydrated alfalfa meal, soybean meal and more!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hall's Hay Orchard Grass Hay Mini-Bale Small Pet Food, 5-lb box$16.39Chewy Price$15.57Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Vita Smart Complete Nutrition Premium Fortified Blend Timothy Hay Guinea Pig Food, 8-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Alfalfa Hay Small Pet Food, 9-lb box$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Timothy Hay Organic Small Pet Food, 20-oz bag$6.09Chewy Price$5.79Autoship Price
- Oxbow Garden Select Gerbil & Hamster Food, 1.5-lb bag$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Oxbow Organic Meadow Hay Small Animal Food, 15-oz bag$4.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- Mazuri Ferret Food, 5-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Tiny Friends Farm Reggie Rat & Mimi Mouse Food, 2-lb bag$7.64Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.26Autoship Price
- Wild Harvest Nutrient Rich Diet Hedgehog Food, 22-oz bag$5.21Chewy Price$5.39List Price$4.95Autoship Price
- Oxbow Garden Select Chinchilla Food, 3-lb bag$12.46Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.84Autoship Price
- Wysong Ferret Archetypal 2 Dry Ferret Food, 5-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$24.89List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Premium Timothy Pellets Adult Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$8.39Chewy Price$7.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Middlings, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal...||Timothy Grass Hay, Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls...||Soybean Hulls, Soybean Meal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal...||Sun-Cured Alfalfa Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn...||Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Dry Food||Pellets||Pellets|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||—||—||Vitamins & Minerals||—|
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig|
|Special Diet||High Fiber||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
My piggies seem to like it, but it is extremely dusty. I give 3 (now 2) pigs around 1/2c of food every day and about a quarter of that is dust-- will not get again as I worry it might cause respiratory issues. I think next time I will switch back to a higher quality food. This one also seems to have a bit too many filler ingredients.
I don't know if my PiggyBoys are unusually picky or not, but this particular food seems not to be their fave. When I tried to order our usual food (Kaytee), it was out of stock. So I bought this instead. What I've found is that there is usually food left in their dishes come morning. That NEVER happened with the other brand. So, perhaps your Piggies are not so fussy; in which case, it'll do fine for you. It certainly is less expensive. But that won't matter if you end up throwing it away, right?
Our GP loved this food
This is the first food we have purchased since becoming GP owners. We were given food by the previous owners that were rehoming them prior to their move to Canada. Took some exploring to find a similar pellet. Very happy with this product.
So far our sweet little Guinea pig really enjoys this food! He used to love Power of 5 but they no longer sell this brand. This has been a great replacement for our sweet boy!
My Grandpigs love this!
I bought this for my grandguinea pits and they love it. When i put an order in for my rabbit now I will be including this product.
Good food. MY GUINEA PIGS love it. Very reasonable price.
Smell of this brand
I'm giving this a 4 star because my guinea pig eats it and it's healthy for them but the smell is very strong.
Not the best kind of feed for your small pet
My pork chops doesn't really like it, I noticed he already had this before and I had to store away and buy him a different type of guinea pig food because this is just not it, I mistakenly bought it twice, wrong on my part
we started out using this product & still do as a back up plan.. Wish I could get it in a larger sized bag. (40 or 50lb size) as we have a large number of guinea pigs so takes 2 or 3 9lb bags to get everyone feed one feeding so its not economical for our needs but it's a great product and piggies like it! Would give 5 stars if Could get it in larger size bags...
Guinea pig food
Our Guinea pig seems to like this food and it's full of vitamins and fiber etc. Definitely worth the buy and you get a lot for the money.