Marineland Contour Rail Light Aquarium Kit, 3 gal
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sleek glass tabletop design features rounded corners and a clear top for an unobstructed view.
- Includes a hidden three-stage filter to keep the water clean and healthy.
- Energy-efficient LED light casts a shimmering white or soft blue light.
- Easy access for feeding via the sliding glass canopy. Hinged light moves out of the way easily.
- Comes with a Rite-Size Z Cartridge for the filter and Marineland Bio-Foam.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- GloFish Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$80.04Chewy Price$88.49List Price
- Frisco Aquarium Glass Canopy$19.99Chewy Price
- API Aquarium Starter Kit$37.87Chewy Price$41.98List Price
- Aqueon Betta Fish Tank Starter Kit, 0.5-gal, Black$13.03Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Dennerle Shrimp King Shrimp Cube Aquarium, 2.5-gal$40.00Chewy Price
- Lifegard Aquatics Low Iron Chrystal Fish Aquarium Kit, 5.4-gal$86.00Chewy Price
- Marina LED Aquarium Kit, 20-gal$136.53Chewy Price$158.99List Price
- Aqueon LED NeoGlow Aquarium Starter Kit, Pink, 5.5-gal$75.99Chewy Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Microvue 30 Aquarium Kit 30, 8-gal$209.55Chewy Price
- Fluval Spec Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$104.97Chewy Price$124.99List Price
- DealAqueon LED MiniBow SmartClean Fish Aquarium Kit, White, 2.5-gal$46.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta||Betta, Tropical Freshwater|
|Capacity (Max)||3-gal||5-gal||5-gallon||5 gallon||5-gallon|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Waste of Money
I bought this for my kitchen counter. I hate it!! The filter does not work. The pump does not work. It sucks water out of the pump area and will not return the water. Junk waste of money. It’s going in the trash!!!!!!
I bought this tank for a new betta the end of November. The filter quit working. It kept acting like it wasn’t getting water I unplugged it thinking it would reboot it. The water went level & back into the wall/filter plugged it back in. & the filter pushed all the water back into the front of the tank & wouldn’t filter the water. Buying a different brand of tank now.
Not good for small fish/shrimp and those that jump
I bought this thank for my betta. Works pretty well for him but there is a area in the back at the top where fish that jump can go over and into the filter. It also is not ideal for shrimp and small fish. My shrimp and kuhli loach keep going through the filter intake and getting stuck in the filter. Trying to figure out a solution to the issue.
Awesome tank for betta!
I love this tank! I bought it about a year ago, and wanted to wait to write a review until I knew it was a good product. It is perfect for my betta Blu. The filter is still working great after a whole year. Lots of space in the tank, and the filter is sooo quiet. I am transitioning to a planted tank tomorrow, so I am eager to see how well the light works for growing plants. The LED's are still in perfect condition as well. 10/10 would recommend this tank especially considering the price. Thank you for an awesome budget friendly tank :)
Great Fish Tank for my Betta
This is a great tank for a good price. Super clear glass, great filter and lighting system is excellent. I am really pleased with this tank. I moved my Betta from a smaller 1.5 gal tank, and he adapted immediately. Filter keeps the water really clean, super bonus it comes with a glass tank lid.
unfortunately my was cracked
As I unblocked my brand new mar one land I found Ir was cracked thinking I could maybe work something with chewy and fedex I’m stuck with a damaged item. But overall I think it’s amazing nano tank and can be used as a desk tank. Amazing little floating stand makes it unique to other.!!!
This countertop tank was such a great purchase. The adjustable airflow, silent pump, and lighting options are pleasing. It's perfect for our Beta, but could hold more fish if desired.
glass tank, superior filter
Very attractive 3 gallon tank with an effective, yet gentle filter included. My water has remained crystal clear (although I've only had it a few weeks). It also has led lights - white for daytime, blue for nighttime, (or no light at night if you prefer). The lights have a switch on the cord with the three positions, so there's no need to cycle through various colors as is common in small aquariums these days. It is made of glass and has a good, solid feel to it. There is a small hole in the lid for feeding. The only small issue that I've noticed is with the glass lid. Although it claims you can slide it back over the filter area, this is not true if you have a cord for a heater in the back, as I do. In that case, the glass lid must be removed completely in order to test the water parameters, etc. But the lid is always wet with condensation, making this task a bit messy. I remove the lid daily in order to remove any uneaten algae tablets each morning, so must lay out a towel for the lid daily. It's a tiny design flaw, and one that I'm more than willing to tolerate because it's so superior in many other ways. I would definitely buy this again.
Beautiful 3 gallon
I was so excited to recive this 3 gallon tank. It is smaller than my original 3 gallon. But being a glass aquarium, I'm excited about it. It looks beautiful and clean in my home. I reccomend it. You can add your own heater and bubbler in it as well.
light is junk
light last maybe a year and then blue lights blow out. other reveiwer was right, no replacements parts. I did call marineland under warrenty (even tho no receit), and after a hassle, replaced light. 4 months later, after warrentee expired, light blew out again. Called marineland, and after some loud dissatification, they did send me another one. 5 months later, same thing. I smashed in garbage. Do not bye this product unless you want to buy it every year.