Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Soft Slicker Pet Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Your furry friend is kept comfortable with cushioned stainless steel pins that provide a gentle experience.
- This lightweight yet durable design can work through even the toughest of coats.
- Features ergonomic handles that fit comfortably in your hand for overall less fatigue and strain.
- Double-coated rubber provides ideal control when grooming.
- Paw-fect for brushing-out a pet who has fine hair, delicate skin or a skin ailment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cozy Courier Pet Products Dog & Cat Deshedder Tool, Large$18.60Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Double Flexible Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Hard$15.50Chewy Price$22.89List Price
- Bissell FURGET IT All-in-One Grooming Brush$19.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Kenchii Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Medium$24.00Chewy Price$26.00List Price
- Safari Dual-Sided Shedding Blade Dog Grooming Tool$11.99Chewy Price
- Safari Double Row Rotating Pins Undercoat Rake Dog Grooming Tool$15.99Chewy Price
- True Touch Five Finger Pet Deshedding & Hair Removal Glove, Blue/Red$19.88Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Greyhound Comb, Fine/Coarse, Rainbow$10.42Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Cat & Dog Pin Brush, One-Size$6.50Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Flex Slicker Pet Brush, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- dealMaster Grooming Tools Dog Stripping Knife, Medium$18.66Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Andis Deshedding Dog Tool$30.02Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Polypropylene, Steel, Plastic, Metal||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Deshedding Tool||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
This brush is terrific, highly recommend for cats or small dogs
Exactly the right sized head, easy to hold, easy to remove hair from brush. My cats love the feel of this; the wires are thin and the tips are angled, they don't scrape. Works equally well for my long hair and short haired cats. Easy to work around their faces with this brush. No more bumping them with the clunky dog brush they shared with my dogs.
WORKS WELL FOR MY CATS
I had been using a small brush with cushioned pins, and took a chance on this brush with the bare pins. Both my little long hair and my big puma-size short hair let me use it on them. Yes, I have to clean the fur from the brush, and all of it doesn't come out at once, but it works.
My 3 dogs hate it
Good size. Reasonable price. Feels good in the hand. But none of my 3 dogs (who all like to be brushed) liked this brush. The wires are too hard and the the cushioning doesn't happen unless you're pressing really hard.
best brush ever!
I have one cat that will climb my leg as soon as she sees a brush, and one that will run away immediately. Obviously my brush-lover is enamored with this slicker brush, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that my brush-hater will tolerate it! She has very sensitive skin and is dandruff prone, and this is gentle enough on her skin that I don’t get bitten immediately. Definitely recommend and would buy again if this one breaks. From a user standpoint, it’s pretty comfortable to hold. The only problem is getting the fur out of the bristles, but that’s an issue you’ll always run into with a slicker brush unless you get one that’s self cleaning.
good brush for senior cat
Our cat is in his 9th life and the comb we've been using feels a little too hard on his bones, even when pressed lightly. This brush was the perfect switch. The wire is stiff but the brush is softer on his coat. He loves to be brushed and removing the hair from the brush is easy too. Good product.
Nothing soft about the bristles
I think the "soft" slicker is referring to the handle. Definitely not the bristles, they are super sharp. I was expecting the bristle to have a tip coating. I will not be using this brush at all.
Wish for xl or xxl
I like the brush just wish it were bigger. For an 80lb K9 it takes a minute to get through all the hair.... wish there were an xl or xxl size. Other than the size it's a comfortable brush.
Great brush to detangle mats.
My long haired cat had several mats on both hips. I used this brush along with Tropi Clean Tangle remover spray to help detangle and remove them. It took several days going over them gently to finally remove them. Letting the spray dry seemed to help more than trying to get them out when wet.
Brushing with ease!
Purchased this brush in hopes that my rabbits would allow me to "gently" brush them with it! My adult male rabbit loves it and his coat looks beautiful. My female adult rabbit was reluctant at first but now sits on my lap for her grooming session. Beginning to see less fur coming out and floating around! Very easy to hold and turn for underneath their head grooming.
Nice soft product for sensitive animal
Our dog is a rescue and shy of everything. This brush is soft enough to not upset him.