MiconaHex+Triz Shampoo for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Antimicrobial, antifungal and moisturizing shampoo
- Medicated shampoo treats topical fungal and bacterial skin infections on cats and dogs
- Contains ceramides to aid in moisturizing, repairing and restoring dry, damaged skin
- Made in the USA and Fragrance-Free
- Formulated to fight against dandruff, ringworms, yeast, fungus, and other bacterial infections
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MiconaHex+Triz Spray for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$23.37Chewy Price$32.14List Price$22.20Autoship Price
- TrizCHLOR 4 Shampoo for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz bottle$11.98Chewy Price$18.75List Price$11.38Autoship Price
- TrizCHLOR 4 Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 50 count$10.91Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.36Autoship Price
- Mal-A-Ket Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 50 count jar$11.97Chewy Price$18.96List Price$11.37Autoship Price
- Douxo S3 PYO Antiseptic Antifungal Chlorhexidine Dog Mousse, 5.1-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DermaBenSs Shampoo for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 12-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$18.85List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- VetOne KetoHex Antiseptic Pet Wipes, 50 count$13.57Chewy Price$12.89Autoship Price
- Douxo S3 PYO Antiseptic Antifungal Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Shampoo, 6.7-oz bottle$19.48Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.51Autoship Price
- MalAcetic Wet Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 100 count jar$25.54Chewy Price$24.26Autoship Price
- Douxo S3 CALM Soothing Itchy, Hydrated Skin Dog & Cat Shampoo, 6.7-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Douxo S3 PYO Antiseptic Antifungal Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Wipes 30 count$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Dermabliss Medicated Shampoo Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal Medicated Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$22.21List Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: 2% Miconazole Nitrate USP, 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate USP, USP tris-EDTA....||—||—||Active Ingredients: Miconazole Nitrate 2%, Chloroxylenol 1%., Inactive: Purified Water...||Miconazole Nitrate, Collodial Oatmeal, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Itch & Redness Remedy, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
268 Customer Reviews
Works for us
We started using this shampoo for our dogs years ago after our vet recommended it. They have sensitive skin and this helps ease/prevent itchiness associated with allergies and whatnot. The vet told us that we have to use this with a special gel that protects our dogs' eyes to really get at the facial area because skin allergies can often result in hair loss and irritation around the eyes. But honestly applying the gel was too difficult with our dogs so we just make sure we steer clear of their faces with this shampoo. I use this regularly with our dogs when they've been frolicking in the mud, just reach a certain level of stink, or start to get itchy and it works great. It doesn't have a scent so that's no worry. We combine this with a sensitive conditioner since the shampoo alone doesn't really soften their coats.
This is the best thing I have found for dry, scabbed, hot spot, irritated skin! It literally clears up within a few days. We use to have to got to the vet and get on steroids, meds, etc. but this shampoo eliminated that! Our golden’s skin is transformed. I actually give this to the grommet to use instead of their “medicated shampoos” that break him out. 100% worth it, even with it being rather pricey!
miserable dog to comfortable dog <3
Amazing product. This works better than the stuff I got at the vets office. Nice thick liquid. I recommend pairing with wipes and spray! Here are two pics. 4 days apart. The irritation and swelling went down IMMENSELY. My boy gets dermatitis flare ups and this was the worst. Being a reactive dog I only take him to the vet for his yearly and emergencies. This product is a LIFE SAVER.
My dachshund has food and skin allergies...my old vet gave me this shampoo and it worked great...my new vet gave me a different shampoo that didn't work at all. My dogs skin has improved immensely with only 2 baths...he no longer licks or scratches himself incessantly.
For what I needed
Tater started having flaky itchy skin that would smell terrible in as little a 3 days after bathing. I do not know what the cause was, but I do know this shampoo worked. Well worth the price. Within one use there was a notable improvement.
My vet recommended I try this shampoo for our German Shepherds dry skin (way too much pool time). It works. We use it every 2-3 days after pool time. It leaves their coat soft and shiny. No more skin scratching and it has a nice scent, not too strong, just there. We will never use any other shampoo. Price seems expensive, but the shampoo is concentrated and a little bit becomes a nice lather. We get 8-10 large dog shampoos per bottle
Wonderful Dog Shampoo
this sampoo was recomended by our vet and we use this weekly for our Victorian Bulldog with her skin condition. You leave it on for 10 minutes before washing off. It is a wonderful product and allows us to keep loving her in the house.
My senior Rottweiler has a herniated disc and needs to wear a help’Em up harness. He ended up getting a rash in his groin from wearing the harness for an extended period of time. I used the shampoo on him and it cleared it up very fast. It also leaves a nice clean scent after bathing him with it. Chewy delivered it fast and had the best price for it. Thank you Chewy!!
My dog was having issues with dry itchy skin. And he smelled pretty bad. He was miserable. I tried so many shampoos that I found at local pet stores. Nothing worked. Then i ordered this and OMG it worked after the first bath. This shampoo is amazing.
All your pet needs
Chewy has all my pet needs and is so easy to deal with. They stand by their products and exchanges and refunds are handled promptly and courteously.