MidWest Collapsible Wire Cat Cage Playpen
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with cat's lifestyle in mind. Safely secure your cats while giving them enough space to move around.
- Made to be easy to clean and sanitize. The ABS plastic components are made to last.
- Large door openings provide easy access to cats and litterbox.
- Features a wide expanse to accommodate your kitties. The resting bench's height is totally adjustable.
- Completely collapsible for easy portability. Features a swing open front door for easy access while also containing a secure-lock with dual point door latches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Prevue Pet Products Premium Cat Cage Playpen, Black$342.00Chewy Price$499.99List Price
- DealFrisco Collapsible Wood & Wire Cat Cage Playpen, 3-Levels$269.99Chewy Price$299.99List Price
- DealFrisco Collapsible Wood & Wire Cat Cage Playpen, 2-Levels$199.99Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- Outback Jack Kitty Compound Cat Playpen Tent & Tunnel$84.75Chewy Price$84.95List Price
- DealFrisco Collapsible Cat Cage, Litter Box, & Mat, Animal Sketch$29.98Chewy Price
- Necoichi Portable Stress Free Cat Cage & Litter Box Set$47.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Necoichi Portable Stress Free Cat Cage$37.97Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Outback Jack Happy Habitat Cat Playpen Tent$58.25Chewy Price$59.95List Price
- Aivituvin Catio Outdoor Cat House$279.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Top Loading Cat Kennel, Gray$20.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Coated Metal, Polypropylene, Metal, Plastic||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Features||Collapsible, Removable Pan, Water-resistant||Collapsible, Removable Pan, Pet Door||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag, Pet Door||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag, Pet Door|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||Yes||No||No|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
Questions & Answers
44 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
397 Customer Reviews
We are a small local cageless animal rescue, but need these to house new animals untill they've been fully vetted. This is a basically good design, but after so many years in the animal rescue/shelter business, we know exqactly what needs to be tweaked...but no one listens to us. *sigh* While the size is good, and having an upper and lower door is convenient, as is having it on wheels, there really needs to be a way for the "shelves" to be skid/slip-proof. When a cat t jumps from the floor to the shelf, oftentimes, they skid either into the wire side, or falls to the floor. One shelf is coveered...why not all three - or sell removable covers separately... Also, the bottom tray is somewhat brittle plastic - ours had been dropped during delivery onto the corner of the box, and the tray cracked.
You may need help
I bought this after our 3 month old kitten ripped a hole in his soft playpen. Once it’s put together it’s nice and he has a lot of fun in it. However, putting it together took way longer than anticipated. It SHOULD just unfold for you to then assemble. In our case, areas were bent/wedged together that took a while to fix. While my bf and I put it together, we wondered how someone older etc would put it together alone. Once together, the kitten loves it. We leave it open all day and only keep him closed in it when we eat dinner. The stinker is still learning not to try to steal our food. We added a double tier hammock to the top and at the bottom, we added a scratching post that is mounted on the bars. At the top, we added a board so he can perch without his little feet going though the bars. He has fun playing in and out of it all day. Plenty of room for him to jump around and be silly or nap. I payed for this with my own money but it’s also #ChewyTeamRated.
I love all the room!
This is a very nice "bedroom" for my fur darlings! It comes with 3 shelves and one furry mat. Lots of room for their litterbox and food/water dishes. They love it too! We open the door in the evening and say c'mon kids, bedtime!" and they put themselves away!
Cat Cage Playpen
Very sturdy well built item. Does take up a lot of room though, so we had to return it. Chewy graciously took care of it. Chewy has been very good to us!
Works But Assembly Hard
I bought it for introducing my new cat to the resident cat. They like the cage and the bed that comes with it. Assembling it was tough for a single person and I would often pinch myself. The end result was fine but the cage definitely had portions where it was bent just from shipping. The screws given for the wheels were not long enough for the nuts and washers and I had to omit the lock washer on the wheels. Would recommend the Frisco brand cage over this.
DO NOT BUY!
This is a terrible cage, nothing lines up! It took my husband & I both to try to make it all come together. LOTS OF BAD WORDS! I foster rescue kittens before they go up for adoption, thought it would be handy to have my own instead of always using the shelters. The chewy boxes that I always have would be better..so disappointed. Waste of money!
Not quality product. not grown cat friendly
not too difficult standing unit up, but wire is flimsy so trouble aligning sides. casters are impossible to install with short screws. shelf design is too narrow for grown cat especially when putting a litter box on ground floor. my rescue totally refuses to utilize it. will be returning . thankfully chewy will be supplying return box.
This cage demanded that 2 people be there to assemble it if you are going to put in the shelves. One has to squeeze the structure pretty severely to get them hooked on. The wheels are very nice and responsive. The door latches seem fussy and I'm wondering if there isn't a simpler design. I put our 2 cats in this outside at night, for a few hours, and find it hard to figure them out in the dark. We also have a dog kennel from Midwest and those latches are perfect.
I absolutely love this cage! Only headache was setting up the wheels! My cats are upset with me for now but they’ll be fine.The brown pillow came with the cage but the other two I bought separately!
Creative Kitty Castle
Haven't had any kitties try it out yet. Bought it for boarding cats. So far, everyone loves how cute it is!