MidWest Stainless Steel Snap'y Fit Dog Kennel Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Patented Bracket Locks and Holds durable Stainless Steel bowl in place – allows for easy removal.
- Locks securely in place to reduce water and food spilling in pets living area
- Made with quality, rust-proof brushed stainless steel.
- Made to last and stand against the test of time.
- Available in multiple sizes
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Cage Crock, Gray, 20 Ounces, 2 count$7.96Chewy Price$8.38List Price
- IRIS Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls with Airtight Food Storage, Green/Gray, 4-cup$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Stainless Steel Coop Cup Wire Hanger Kennel Dog & Cat Bowl, 2.5-cup$8.77Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pioneer Pet Replacement Filters for Ceramic & Stainless Steel Fountains, 3 pack$6.55Chewy Price$10.99List Price$6.22Autoship Price
- Neater Pets Neater Feeder Deluxe Replacement Leg Extensions, Medium$12.99Chewy Price
- IRIS Elevated Feeder with Airtight Food Storage, Smoke/Black, Smoke/Black, 8-cup$40.49Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Dogit Double Diner Stainless Steel Dog Bowls, Pink, 2.15-cup$14.43Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealDogit Design Alfresco Outdoor Drinking Plastic Fountain, 338-oz$129.99Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Set The Table Non-Skid Pet Bowl Wire Stand, Large$20.51Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Maslow Stainless Steel Kennel Dog Bowl, 3-cup$4.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Crate||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant, Crate||Dishwasher-Safe, Travel||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||Non-Skid|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Silicone, Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Rubber, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||8-cup; 64-oz||—||5-cup; 40-oz||1.25 cups||4.5 Cup, 36 fl oz|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
43 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1699 Customer Reviews
Sticker in the middle of the bowl doesn’t come off
The bowl is great, but why would you put that sticker in the middle of the bowl? I spent an hour trying to peel all the adhesive glue off, it still didn’t come off, and then they expect you to put your dogs food and water in the bowl, with all the sticky adhesive glue?! Somebody wasn’t thinking that one through. I soaked my bowls overnight in olive oil, and the adhesive finally came off after I scrubbed the bowls with an SOS pad, AND washed in the dishwasher. Way too much screwing around for some bowls….
Tough - what I wanted
This bowl is tough to take out of the metal bracket, but I don't mind that. I have a 16 week old puppy that would always upset his other water bowl. This bowl is impossible to turn over, so water is no longer being spilled everywhere. The only thing is that it makes it hard to replace the water or clean it.
Finally she stopped...
I've needed more of these water bowls forever. I bought 1 four years ago and have never regretted it. I just bought 2 more in different sizes and solved 2 problems. The biggest one was one of my Chihuahuas would dump her water and I would have to keep replacing the bedding. Problem solved she stopped with this. Happy days! I love these bowls, easy to install in a crate and easy to take out to clean.
Dog bowl is excellent and hard to take out of the grips. Which is what you need when your dog keeps knocking her water bowl over. The only complaint is the stickers don’t come off.
Our Labrador puppy loves to flip water bowls but she leaves this one alone. Had no problem with the stickers, maybe they changed to a different adhesive but they came right off. The bracket is metal and easy to position and attach on the crate, it's stiff to remove but that's a good feature with a water puppy. I bought the 4 cup size because I don't want her to have too much water at a time in her crate, but she can have a bit and be comfortable.
Too tight to remove
I like the concept of having water off the crate floor for my small dogs, but the bowl is too hard to remove from the metal holder - the water spills all over and I like to change and clean bowl daily. Wasted $
Superior Quality, Great for Ducks
These bowl are amazing. I use them in my duck pens to raise their food and water out of the muck. They work great but I wish I ordered bigger ones.
Keep looking - this one's not a good option
First problem - the stickers don't come off. I hate when I buy something and have to spend hours trying to remove the stickers only to be left with a sticky residue that nothing will get rid of. Second problem (and this is a big one) - It's difficult to "snap" into place or remove it. So if you have water in it, you're going to spill it. It's a mess.
Bought these for my new puppy. Size of bowls are perfect. I do find it difficult to remove and replace the bowls in the holder. Ive had others that simply set inside the holder which is easier for my arthritic hands.
Disappointed in these bowls and the packaging. There are stickers firmly attached in the bottom of the bowl that must be removed prior to use. It wasn’t an easy task. I purchased 4 of them. The plastic piece in one of them that sits between the two metal braces that hold the bowl to the kennel broke before I ever even got it set up. Once attached they feel flimsy at the weld and I’m not sure how long they will last before the the bowl holder breaks off the brace. It’s a good idea but poorly executed. I don’t recommend these.