MidWest Wabbitat Deluxe Rabbit Home
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This deluxe home for you small pet provides them with an elevated space to eat and drink, a private space underneath, and a bottom floor where they can have playtime.
- It comes with a hay feeder, water bottle, and feeding bowl, so your pet has everything they need from the start.
- Two available extensions can be added for maximum comfort and increased space. There are two doors, one on the top and another on the side for easy access to your pet.
- Designed to be easily cleaned and less of a hassle.
- No tools required for assembly. This product can be set up within minutes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest Guinea Habitat Guinea Pig Home, Plus$72.99Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- MidWest Guinea Habitat Deluxe Guinea Pig Cage$59.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- Frisco Small Animal Cage, Single Story$179.54Chewy Price
- Ferplast Krolik 160 Rabbit & Guinea Pig Cage, XX-Large$164.99Chewy Price$178.99List Price
- Frisco Wire Small Pet House Shaped Cage, 36-in$74.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Small Pet Habitat, Medium$130.02Chewy Price
- MidWest Wabbitat Deluxe Rabbit Home Wire Extension$39.28Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Yaheetech 2-Story Removable Ramp & Platform Small Pet Cage, 54-in, Black$209.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 1-story Removable Ramp & Platform Small Pet Cage, 34-in, Black$114.99Chewy Price
- Prevue Pet Products Deluxe Hamster Home$125.80Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- MidWest Top Panel for the Guinea Habitat$21.24Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- MidWest Wabbitat Rabbit Home, 37-in$49.99Chewy Price$90.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Ferret, Chinchilla||Ferret, Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Ferret, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster||Rabbit|
|Material||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal||Wood||Coated Metal, Metal|
Questions & Answers
75 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
433 Customer Reviews
Best Cage I have ever owned!
I bought the cage for my guinea pigs. This was the BEST decision I ever made regarding cages. My babies are so happy. The cage is well designed and the separation of the food bowl from the bedding is ingenious! The cage is well built and contains everything they need to be happy and healthy. The fact that there is a raised area and below they have a dark place to rest is awesome. The cage is a perfect size for them to have lots of room to roam and I also put a litter box in the other end. Can't say enough about it!
At first I thought it was defective until I read the directions about snapping the long sides into place then it was fine went together pretty quickly ! Alot bigger than I expected only complaint really is the ramp doesn’t have enough incline to climb up ! My rescue Guinea pig seems to be happy with it!
BEST CAGE FOR GUINEA PIGS
It is hard to believe this cage would fit a rabbit, but it works great for guinea pigs. Most cages on the market for guinea pigs are not large enough; I bought this rabbit cage with the extension and it is a great size for two cavies. I have used it for about two years now, and it still works great without any issues. I also really like that the top of the cage folds up into one large flat piece. Highly recommend for guinea pigs.
Love it! Best cage!
I've been looking for a big enough cage for my hedgehog. This one is perfect! It's got plenty of room for all his favorite things. Plus the whole front opening up is perfect. Makes it easy to access my prickly friend and to clean the cage. Love love love!
It’s Not Amazing
It was really hard to click the gray frame of it and then the water bottle is flimsy plastic and isn’t great. I thought that since it had so many great reviews it would be great. It’s okay. I wouldn’t recommend unless you have a water bottle. And the platform to get to the top is very steep.
TOO SMALL FOR RABBIT
Cages like this are too small for rabbits but are constantly advertised as for rabbits it's sad. Rabbits are best free roam like a cat or dog but if you can't do that large pens that give the rabbit space to run and binky with plenty of room to spare. Please do not get cages like this is you want or already have a rabbit. Search for rabbit advice groups on social media like Facebook or Google search for more info on proper conditions for rabbits.
Super quick and easy to put together. Very functional. My bunny loves it. Easy to clean and move around.
HARD TO ASSEMBLE
This is a great size for a guinea pig or two it is very large so keep that in mind. I previously ordered this and thought the holes did not align as some of the reviews said, but after watching the YouTube video on how to put it together we discovered you really have to push HARD and make sure everything locks into place. You MUST hear a pop or clicking noise. Other than the assembly my piggy is very happy in his new large home.
Big home,very nice
Was a lot bigger then expected which is awesome because I got it for ginueapigs. Definitely big enough for 1 rabbit or a few ginueapigs
Biggest cage !
This cage is awesome in my opinion . Loads of room. Of course you always want to give the babes plenty of cage free time. A good safe cage.