Multipet Look Who's Talking Dog Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Plush toy makes realistic barking sounds when it’s squeezed to make playtime more exciting for your dog.
- Built-in voice box activates when dogs squeeze it to get them engaged in play.
- Great for playing fetch to prevent boredom and provide healthy exercise.
- Durable stitching and soft, velvety exterior make it great for cuddling, too.
- Made with no plastic parts like eyes or nose that can be swallowed for more play and less worry.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fall Pumpkin Pie Latte Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- Multipet Look Who's Talking Chimpanzee Plush Dog Toy$7.70Chewy Price$11.09List Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Lamb Dog Toy, Medium$6.98Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Minis Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Orange Dog$4.67Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Multipet Latex Polka Dot Globlet Pig Squeaky Dog Toy, Color Varies, 4-in$4.40Chewy Price$5.29List Price
- Outward Hound HedgehogZ Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Large$11.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Minis Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Pink Pig$4.80Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- KONG Scrunch Knots Fox Dog Toy, Medium/Large$10.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Snakes Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies, Ginormous$24.40Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- KONG Cozie Floppy the Rabbit Dog Toy$7.31Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Multipet Nuts for Knots Heavy Duty Rope with Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$2.99Chewy Price$5.59List Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Geckos Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, 4-Squeakers$13.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
159 Customer Reviews
I don’t know if ours was faulty, but it makes the most hideous noise, maybe all the sounds it’s supposed to make are coming out at the same time? My dog, and her humans, are very unsure about this toy.
Toy arrived damaged
The talking dog toy arrived damaged. When you squeeze it, it sounds like a machine gun.
Had the talking animals torn apart in about 10 minutes. Poor sewing jobs
Yep then no
My gsd puppy loved this dog. He would bite it and it would bark then he would bite it again. He enjoyed it so we enjoyed watching him with it. I'd say 2 weeks in it quit barking. Nothing special to him now.
Our 13 y.o.rescue dog goes crazy for the "Look Who's Talking" toys: his favorite is the Howler monkey, which sounds exactly like the one's we heard in the jungle of Belize some years ago. He also has the cow, and this toy, the dog. The dog is third on his favorite toy list, after the monkey and the cow, but he loves them all. They're long-lasting, too.
Odd sound for a dog.
Our dog has loved these toys, however the "dog" has a wierd sound, not anything like a dog we have heard. None the less, Juno still loves making it "talk" and playing with it as well.
This is a really cute puppy. He is so cute I will have trouble giving him to Batman to play with
Loves this dog
Our 22lb beagle LOVES this talking dog. In fact she has 2 of them plus other "talking" toys, but the dogs are her favorite. We call them her "twins" - Bert & Ernie, as she carries them both around in her mouth. as soon as she gets up, she searches for the "twins". She has had them for about 5 mos and they still bark and she has not destroyed them. she makes them bark herself. I just ordered 4 more, as I can't find them at my store that I purchased them to begin with. I will keep them hidden until she needs new ones .
not as I expected
much to small for my dog tore it apart in five minutes
Talking plush dog
It is so cute, I kept it for myself. Very soft and the noises are just the right loudness.